Forum Discription: By Guerrilla
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916
Printed Date: 19 Mar 2024 at 12:01am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: KZ3 Hacked?/Bug/Lag/FTW
Posted By: summ3rblink
Subject: KZ3 Hacked?/Bug/Lag/FTW
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:22am
Yesterday I was playing Guerilla @ Bilgarsk Boulevard, and I shot one clip close range to one to the back of an enemy player who was playing medic class I think:
No effect whatsoever. Another clip to the chest->no effect. The guy just jumped up and down so I moved forward and meleed him(twisted neck animation, so I know I hit him)->he fell down for a split second and jumped right up again, no points  awarded. I meleed him again and that gave me 100 pts I was after.

That was the first time it happened to me, anybody had any similar experiences?

Replies:
Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:10am
i emptied a clip into a guy's back, he turned, knifed me and then fell over dead. it's just some weird lag. they really should keep everyone on their regional servers.

-------------

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:09pm
I noticed this too..emptied a clip on this guy in kazan Jungle and he didnt die until I stopped firing...but then some1 got me proly due to the sound of the heavy machine gun that the engineer carries. Most the other players were US so I think the game crosses the regional servers when u specify to play a particular map. Anyway how the hell did u manage to get online y'day all i got was error code due to anonymous!

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:40am
It actually may have happened on Saturday  Trin, not 100% sure Embarrassed
For two days I couldn't connect to KZ3 multiplayer, it gave me error, and also PSN was disconnecting and didn't sign in automatically. Last night I  then changed my adsl box and suddenly everything started to work fab! Clap 

So let's melee some laggy noggins tonight if you're online!

-------------

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:15am
im def on tonight so yea i'll msg u soon as im back from some recreational Badminton lol. I managed to connect y'day and played Stahls map warzone. Dropped a C4 charge by a door and some guy came out and guess what...nothing happened! I was distracted thinking wtf and he killed me...n00b eh! LMAO the charge went off about the time I respawned cos i got an assist +20 which tells me ur right some strange sh1t happens in this game. Mind u sometimes ppl drop spiders by the armour in sandstorm and they have no effect at all so i'll look at where i place my charges next time.

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:46am
Lol, yes those explosives are sometimes bit tricky even without lag. Granades bump to invisible walls & back to your lap->boom suicideClap. Btdt sooo many times.

But yea, the lag... seems like somehow the character data is moving back'n forth ok, but fragging data comes with a lag. Strange.

-------------

Posted By: iAM_KayoticKilla
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:43am
I've had some lag issues, but nothing as bad as you guys are describing. But I havent really been playing much lately.

-------------
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:26pm
monday i put a whole smg clip into a guys back then my buddy put half of a AR clip into him. he eventually died when my buddy melee'd him. lol

-------------

Posted By: Do_Or_Die_420
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:51pm

Sounds like Bum got bored of hacking with UT3 & has now moved on too KZ3?

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 1:27am
Is KZ3 dead also? Anybody?

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 1:13pm
haven't played in ages. might have to dust it off.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk