Forum Discription: Less moderation for those who feel the need
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7457
Printed Date: 13 May 2024 at 11:07pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: beefs dat need to be settled
Posted By: ut3lve
Subject: beefs dat need to be settled
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 7:26am
to many players on here talk sh1t to each other but they never settle it by pickin up there controller n playing!

dagon- u hve talked bs on me 2 many times about u beat me 1v1 warfare lmao! so im asking dro to livestream us playing each other on a dedicated host! also just wanted to say u look like a garden gnome! in da vehicle modes if the teams r fair i will smash u to bits! time we played each other!

bumrush,daworm n phant- cme out n play warfare stop hiding behind foot modes! if yr top killers we wont be able to capture a node! bum,phnt,daworm vs stridz,matt n terror both hosts!

penguin n sizzle- Set something up which is fair n just fckin play it out

Replies:
Posted By: Aquaknot
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:25am
Yeah, I still have a beef that needs squashing with kantushion.  He called me a tank camping c0ck monkey.  That sh1t needs to be settled too.

-------------
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Posted By: ax412
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:20am
Lol strider we never talked crap to you, I believe that was all you.
A matter of fact, just because the way you handled it, we will never play you.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:23am
pussy feel happy i gve u a excuse to duck! simple fact is u will lose n u scared

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:25am
o

-------------

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:32am
hunt vs disco! best out of 5! 

Posted By: -DaGoN-
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:29am
Yup I agree, a forever fight is hunt vs associate (DEVIL_Vendetta vs DEVIL_Disco_UnZ) in duel.

@Strider  Just create a poll on who's better in vctf for that matter. And we can play a 1v1 anytime I'm online I'm cool with that.
I actually think your behaviour is sad seeing as you PM'd me asking me to play with you against I think CS ? In warfare
Subject: dagon play
Sent: Yesterday at 10:44pm
Sent by: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1353" rel="nofollow - ut3lve
Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member
dagon play
Add to Buddy List http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_buddy_list.asp?name=ut3lve" rel="nofollow - Add Buddy  Delete http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_delete_message.asp?pm_id=97112&XID=7131z245" rel="nofollow - Delete  Reply To Private Message http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_new_message_form.asp?code=reply&pm=97112" rel="nofollow - Reply
a 2v2 with me

Subject: think of it like
Sent: Yesterday at 10:47pm
Sent by: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1353" rel="nofollow - ut3lve
Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member
think of it like
Add to Buddy List http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_buddy_list.asp?name=ut3lve" rel="nofollow - Add Buddy  Delete http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_delete_message.asp?pm_id=97113&XID=7131z245" rel="nofollow - Delete  Reply To Private Message http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_new_message_form.asp?code=reply&pm=97113" rel="nofollow - Reply
this= its good war experience

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Posted By: chisox666
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:29am
187Izzydog. There's very few people who i've ever had a "beef" with while playing UT3, and this asshole is one of them. We were playing Avalanche and on the same team, and all he wanted to do was sit back with the orb and defend. We lose the 1st round. Next round, we were pushed back to our prime, and while I'm no orb runner, I told him that he's gotta move up with the orb. Dude starts flipping out, swearing at me, telling me to not tell him how to play warfare, defense is how you win warfare, etc.

I told him I know that having a good defense is key in wf, but you have to EVENTUALLY move the orb up, one way, shape or form. This belligerent asshole justs keeps talking sh!t. Finally I get my hands on the orb, and to make a long story short, we ending up winning that round and the next to win the map overall. He quickly shut up after we came from behind during round 2, and I didn't hear a peep from him for the rest of the map. 

F*ck that guy and the moped he rode in on.

-------------
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:31am
Oh. And:   Everyone vs Syzygy

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Posted By: Pinnacle
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:34am
Originally posted by ut3lve

pussy feel happy i gve u a excuse to duck! simple fact is u will lose n u scared
You wouldn't show up anyways you corn dog. ckc/T-H-E/KmA challenged you several times and you pulled the disappearing act. You write mighty, but when it's time for action, you duck like the lousy "clefer" that you are.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:35am
Originally posted by chisox666

187Izzydog. There's very few people who i've ever had a "beef" with while playing UT3, and this asshole is one of them. We were playing Avalanche and on the same team, and all he wanted to do was sit back with the orb and defend. We lose the 1st round. Next round, we were pushed back to our prime, and while I'm no orb runner, I told him that he's gotta move up with the orb. Dude starts flipping out, swearing at me, telling me to not tell him how to play warfare, defense is how you win warfare, etc.

I told him I know that having a good defense is key in wf, but you have to EVENTUALLY move the orb up, one way, shape or form. This belligerent asshole justs keeps talking sh!t. Finally I get my hands on the orb, and to make a long story short, we ending up winning that round and the next to win the map overall. He quickly shut up after we came from behind during round 2, and I didn't hear a peep from him for the rest of the map. 

That's when you switch teams and start pounding away. The funny part is this guy attempted to teach you how to play warfare.

-------------

Posted By: VaLlEy-Of_Pain
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:42am
i got no beef to settle down i love everyone and everyone hates me

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:48am
oh, and real tOp vs fake tOp, dose damn wannabes

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:02pm
the "real" ckc vs the "fake" ckc. you know who i'm talking about.

-------------

Posted By: doom5day
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Why? We have already duelled on each other's host to sort things out. He won 10-7 on his host and I won 10-8 on mine. It didn't sort out anything, instead, it made everything worse. Duellers will always have these problems until one of the duellers leaves. That's one of the reasons why some of the best duellers have left the game. Competition always creates problems.

Personally, I stopped caring about the game long ago. The players who still argue about the game, are the ones who got something to prove. And about me and Disco, we were joking at first but, later on, things got a bit serious. I just try to ignore these thing. There's nothing you can do over the internet about these things. xD

Posted By: ReverendCrow
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:24pm
Oh come on really..I haven't been mentioned here yet...that's pathetic..(and I don't wanna hear anything from strider cause his posts mean nothing)...I'm a little upset I'm not mentioned.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by BAIN

That'd be awesome. You'd have to polish off the dust from your ckc tag.

-------------

Posted By: jesse
shut up cromo youv been garbage since launch.. i got beef with you;)

@bain thats not your beef mr iAM =0

-------------
shine on you crazy diamond

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Oh come on really..I haven't been mentioned here yet...that's pathetic..(and I don't wanna hear anything from strider cause his posts mean nothing)...I'm a little upset I'm not mentioned.
You vs. anyone on this forum in arguing on any topic? But we know the winner already.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

You vs. anyone on this forum in arguing on any topic? But we know the winner already.
Lunchy. lol

-------------

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:51pm
i got beef with a lot of ppl

Phantaci!! this dude thinks he all dat and a bag of chips! come out the dark and FACE ME PUNK! 1v1 betrayal! this dude always!! talk trash to me and call me names in game and out game, one of the biggest trash talkers ive ever SEEN!

TX2k7Angry this guy is a FAKE everyone calls him the best and realy he is a NOOB! not ME! he is da biggest noob i have ever SEEN!! you guys have been decived!! when TX grabs da flag he does nooby jumps and MAKES IT! i grab the flag and make it look peRRRtty(pretty)...i wanna 1v1 this guy in vctf SUSPENSE! ASAP to expose his noobinest!

i got beef with Seifer too ca he chases me around da map and looks for me n kills me ALL GAME! but he my homie so ill let it slide.

but find these two ppl and set up the match and ill bet yall the two cents that is stuck on the bottom of yall shoe with the gum on the side that ill WIN 4SURE!!

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:54pm
why would you set yourself up to lose twice?

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 12:57pm
im going to ignore this ignorance^

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:00pm

lol, for sure.

@ jesse, aka trainwreck, aka immortal, aka imaokguy, aka turdferguson: i know it's not my beef but i'm still pissed.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:02pm
oh shyt it's a nok guy in this piece 

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:13pm
present^

-------------

Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by doom5day

The players who still argue about the game, are the ones who got something to prove.

true.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:14pm
fail

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:16pm

lol, for sure.

@ jesse, aka trainwreck, aka immortal, aka imaokguy, aka turdferguson: i know it's not my beef but i'm still pissed.
Please setup a voice chat with Triphop. You and I can discuss the details with him. Evil Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by jesse

present^
Christmas present ^

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:19pm
foooor meeeeeeeeeeee =D was it you that got loke on iamgaming for the first time since this site was created? lol

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:28pm

foooor meeeeeeeeeeee =D was it you that got loke on iamgaming for the first time since this site was created? lol
Word.

-------------

Posted By: Lokedogg77
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:31pm

r u quoting urself in this statement bain? and which are you?

-------------
EVERY DOG HAS IS DAY! when the doggs of his leash the doggs gonna bite!

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:36pm
OH SNAP
smells burnt

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:46pm

you noob i've been on here before!? once when michael jackson was black and leather jackets with lots of zips were kewl i think 

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Lokedogg77

you noob i've been on here before!? once when michael jackson was black and leather jackets with lots of zips were kewl i think 
Members Only jackets. That's the way to roll.

-------------

Posted By: JPINATOR
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:52pm
Seph vs Shiny 

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:54pm

my bad my bad now get your ass to my thread i made you n let us know when baby trainwrecks being born

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:55pm

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 2:06pm

formerly "real" but considered "fake" by some.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:28pm

formerly "real" but considered "fake" by some.
Bain, you left us, but you're still a part of the real ckc.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:02pm

Lunchy. lol
worst post on this forum ever...your post are now invaild

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:43am

Why? We have already duelled on each other's host to sort things out. He won 10-7 on his host and I won 10-8 on mine. It didn't sort out anything, instead, it made everything worse. Duellers will always have these problems until one of the duellers leaves. That's one of the reasons why some of the best duellers have left the game. Competition always creates problems.

Personally, I stopped caring about the game long ago. The players who still argue about the game, are the ones who got something to prove. And about me and Disco, we were joking at first but, later on, things got a bit serious. I just try to ignore these thing. There's nothing you can do over the internet about these things. xD
1v1 warfare? ur host first 

Posted By: chisox666
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:49am

Originally posted by chisox666

That's when you switch teams and start pounding away. The funny part is this guy attempted to teach you how to play warfare.

Yeah every match after that that I ever saw the douche in (not too many times) I would switch teams, but i decided to finish that one with him out of the goodness of my heart. He took revenge out on me in Titan mode one day though and I had to rage quit, lol. It was a small DM map, maybe Greed, I can't remember. There was this little pit where my team would spawn (and couldn't get out if i remember correctly) and he went Titan down there and kept smashing the ground, over and over again. After like 10 straight deaths within 30 seconds I could deal with it no more and had to bounce. I've hated Titan mode with a passion ever since, even though it already sucked to begin with!

-------------
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery

Posted By: OneMan1Army
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:56am
I would like to see Chris C vs Feh in VCTF. I remember Feh talking about he's among with the greats. From my knowledge, the only way become the best is to beat the best.

-------------
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"

Posted By: Darkn3ss
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:17am

THATS ONE FRAG MORE FOR DISCO ON YOUR HOST BRO
Jk. You know how it is :)

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:25am

Stefiroth, Sephiroth, AzEroTh, basically every player that ends with ROTH seems to have a negative impact on my gameplay. Even though I have my auto taunt disabled my game just keeps on taunting those guys...

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:27am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I would like to see Chris C vs Feh in VCTF. I remember Feh talking about he's among with the greats. From my knowledge, the only way become the best is to beat the best.
its a bird, no its a plane, NO ITS A WHOLE GROUP OF AR MEMBERS AND THE WHOLE UT3 COMMUNITY TO COME AND TRY TO TRASH ME!!!Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:29am
Nah its all good. I respect everybody if they just respect me as well. Think thats fair nuff.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:30am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

its a bird, no its a plane, NO ITS A WHOLE GROUP OF AR MEMBERS AND THE WHOLE UT3 COMMUNITY TO COME AND TRY TO TRASH ME!!!Shocked

Yet you keep on trying da game xD! give it up bro!!

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:11pm

I'm not talking trash Feh. I think your very good VCTF'er. But the only way to be the best is to play the best when they (AR or other great VCTF players) were in their prime.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:18pm

Lunchy. lol
worst post on this forum ever...your post are now invaild
lol indeed

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:25pm
I GOT A BEEF THAT NEEDS TO BE SETTLED

this is from the first year the game was out.. me and skiller were arguing for 20 min about what the best type of cheese is. this fool said cheddar. i told him he was wrong but he stuck by it. someone needs to tell this "man" swiss is the best because he wont listen to me hes unreasonable

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:26pm

this is from the first year the game was out.. me and skiller were arguing for 20 min about what the best type of cheese is. this fool said cheddar. i told him he was wrong but he stuck by it. someone needs to tell this "man" swiss is the best because he wont listen to me hes unreasonable

I hope you dropped that idiot from your Christmas card list for that.

-------------
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:31pm
and from my psn, hard headed prick lol jokes

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:36pm

You got it twisted TW. That mozzarella cheese is the best lol.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:41pm

nope im sorry your wrong lol

-------------

Posted By: THE_KING_ETERNAL
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:11pm
Chris vs Arkos in a duel.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Chris vs Arkos in a duel.

A-R vs. silly in a duel...

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:44pm
silly vs cbizzy
arkos vs tx
qweest vs chris

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 5:01pm

I GOT A BEEF DAT NEEDS TO BE SETTLED

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 5:08pm
dont correct my speeling if your quoting me it better jus be to say swiss is best =D

-------------

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 6:52pm
cheddar IS the best cos its my favourite too Broken Heart Heart Heart Sk-iller's right. all know thay mozarelli is made from sweaty bulls semen and sh1t like brie comes from fermented donkey piss. Anyone partial to sMeg_Ma? There must be some sm3g heads here?

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Yup I agree, a forever fight is hunt vs associate (DEVIL_Vendetta vs DEVIL_Disco_UnZ) in duel.

@Strider  Just create a poll on who's better in vctf for that matter. And we can play a 1v1 anytime I'm online I'm cool with that.
I actually think your behaviour is sad seeing as you PM'd me asking me to play with you against I think CS ? In warfare
<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 align=center ="tableBorder"><T><T><TR ="tableRow"><TD>Subject: dagon play Sent: Yesterday at 10:44pm Sent by: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1353" rel="nofollow - ut3lve Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member </TD></TR><TR ="tableTopRow"><TD>
dagon play
Add to Buddy List http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_buddy_list.asp?name=ut3lve" rel="nofollow - Add Buddy  Delete http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_delete_message.asp?pm_id=97112&XID=7131z245" rel="nofollow - Delete  Reply To Private Message http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_new_message_form.asp?code=reply&pm=97112" rel="nofollow - Reply
</TD></TR><TR ="PMtableRow"><TD><!-- Start Private Message --><DIV ="PMmsg">a 2v2 with me
<DIV ="PMmsg"> <DIV ="PMmsg"> <DIV ="PMmsg"> </TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>
<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 align=center ="tableBorder"><T><T><TR ="tableRow"><TD>Subject: think of it like Sent: Yesterday at 10:47pm Sent by: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1353" rel="nofollow - ut3lve Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member </TD></TR><TR ="tableTopRow"><TD>
think of it like
Add to Buddy List http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_buddy_list.asp?name=ut3lve" rel="nofollow - Add Buddy  Delete http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_delete_message.asp?pm_id=97113&XID=7131z245" rel="nofollow - Delete  Reply To Private Message http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/pm_new_message_form.asp?code=reply&pm=97113" rel="nofollow - Reply
</TD></TR><TR ="PMtableRow"><TD><!-- Start Private Message --><DIV ="PMmsg">this= its good war experience
</TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>
dagon this proves how u dont c things in a clear way fella! you woulda had fun! it was a olive branch!

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

cheddar IS the best cos its my favourite too Broken Heart Heart Heart Sk-iller's right. all know thay mozarelli is made from sweaty bulls semen and sh1t like brie comes from fermented donkey piss. Anyone partial to sMeg_Ma? There must be some sm3g heads here?
lol

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:30pm
cheddar is the best!!!!

-------------

Posted By: InHuMaNe_KiLLa
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by VaLlEy-Of_Pain

i got no beef to settle down i love everyone and everyone hates me
I agree, i hate your guts scrub, so GOML ;D

-------------
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:09pm

I'm not talking trash Feh. I think your very good VCTF'er. But the only way to be the best is to play the best when they (AR or other great VCTF players) were in their prime.
naw bro! i know your not but i know the whole ut3 community will come out the shadows to try and shut me down for AR lol. we could do a AR Vs iAM but really, AR is doesnt want to play us. maybe if everyone join GOW we can get a match going or get Zellot to set it up LOLOL!!

btw Oneman is right so chill out about the cheese Terrorist

-------------

Posted By: JPINATOR
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:17pm

<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 align=center ="tableBorder"><T><T><TR ="tableRow"><TD>Subject: dagon play Sent: Yesterday at 10:44pm Sent by: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1353" rel="nofollow - ut3lve Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member </TD></TR><TR ="tableTopRow"><TD>
dagon play
</TD></TR><TR ="PMtableRow"><TD><!-- Start Private Message --><DIV ="PMmsg">a 2v2 with me
<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 align=center ="tableBorder"><T><T><TR ="tableRow"><TD>Subject: think of it like Sent: Yesterday at 10:47pm Sent by: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1353" rel="nofollow - ut3lve Group: Ultra Member Ultra Member </TD></TR><TR ="tableTopRow"><TD>
think of it like
</TD></TR><TR ="PMtableRow"><TD><!-- Start Private Message --><DIV ="PMmsg">this= its good war experience
dagon this proves how u dont c things in a clear way fella! you woulda had fun! it was a olive branch!

and this proves how you dont c things in a clear way fella because no one can read this HORRIBLE job of copying and pasting whatever you're trying to copy and paste here

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

dagon play
think of it like

and this proves how you dont c things in a clear way fella because no one can read this HORRIBLE job of copying and pasting whatever you're trying to copy and paste here
JP will settle my beefWinkEmbarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

dagon play
think of it like
ps3

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 11:39pm

cheddar is the best!!!!

Pepper Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:08am

..im sorry but your ALL wrong swiss ftw

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:38am

and then pepperjack;)

-------------

Posted By: Phenethylamine
Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 3:31pm
tRi v Unreal/ReC

:3

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 4:29pm

swiss cheese is awful..

mozzarella.. parmesean.. romano.. american cheese ;).. and then cheddar.

and anyone who likes cheddar on their pizza should be shot.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

swiss cheese is awful..

LOOOOOOOOOL , I normally get provolone, swiss or american. Can't stand parmesean.
Cheddar is cool

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 4:55pm
cheese that needs to be settled

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by Deadaim

swiss cheese is awful..

LOOOOOOOOOL , I normally get provolone, swiss or american. Can't stand parmesean.
Cheddar is cool

i forgot about provolone.. love that cheese!

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 4:56pm
dont make me create a poll punks, i will

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 4:57pm
it goes swiss pepperjack muenster

-------------

Posted By: Zellot
Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:03pm

na dog muenster beats all cheeses hands down

-------------
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:05pm
Yo i look around these forums and if Deadaim had his way i think everyone would be dead by shooting them selfs or jumping off a rough etc. lol

btw we need to handle this cheese issue -_-

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:06pm
well atleast you and phantaci have semi good taste zellot

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:13pm
we do need to handle this issue feh its possibly the oldest or one of the oldest arguements in ut3 history
you can end it right now by telling these people swiss is the best

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:23pm
blue stilton

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:35pm

swiss.

-------------

Posted By: Zellot
Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 6:00pm
blue stilton is only good on hamburgers

-------------
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Had a nice burger this way when I was over there.  Tasty, but it was back when the french got busted feeding sewage to their livestock.  Always wondered if I had a little sewer beef that day.

-------------
-- Thomas Jefferson

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 6:43pm
Blessed are the cheesemakers for they shall inherit the earth!...Swiss have better sailors than they do cheesemakers. Fkn things full of holes anyway! Cheddar Cheddar Cheddar and Cheddar on pizza too yeah! Parmesan smells like fermented rats p1ss and tastes like old peoples foot water!
And as for the rest well....leaper jack is proly not good for skin condition, stilton is rancid and full of milk maggots and muenster is actually a town in Ireland. TW put that poll up cheddar is the king of cheeses so all should know!

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Originally posted by Zellot

Had a nice burger this way when I was over there.  Tasty, but it was back when the french got busted feeding sewage to their livestock.  Always wondered if I had a little sewer beef that day.
Aqua you have been on a roll, I keep laughing at your epic posts :)

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:32am
lmao this thread is out of control. :O

Too bad I don't know the english words for various cheese that I know and love. ;o

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:44am
Cheese and salami... its a mixture hybred type cheese..... f***ing delicious ... provolone on burgers or anything would having some melted cheese on

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:32am
phantacis favorite cheese...fromunda!!

-------------

Posted By: F.u.k-shaker
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 10:59am
Mozzarella, stilton(blue), gorgonzola(green),Grana padano. With Aceto balsamico di crema modena. parma San daniele...... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMhhhhhh!

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:06am

nope im sorry your all wrong swiss is best.. none of you are helping me with this, someone say cheddar sucks god damnit

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:02pm
American cheese isn't really cheese at all. It's a processed food. It should be illegal to sell it as cheese. On burgers, blue cheese is king!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:05pm
nope im sorry but your wrong
about the burger statement swiss is still better
"american" sucks

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 1:10pm
swiss has no flavor. cheddar or blue on burgers.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 10:07am
well your about 90 years old i dont expect your taste buds to work..
in the words of the great reverend, your posts are now invalid

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk