lmao handddd banana

-------------

Posted By: F.u.k-shaker
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:35pm
Lame.. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

-------------

Posted By: ut3lve
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:41pm
bunch of bully bwoys! gotta get there kicks somehow! must have big ugly wifes! so lame

Posted By: ReverendCrow
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:44pm
wahhhh f***ing cry about it you big f***ing baby quit acting like a b****...take a joke it's called having fun stirring up trouble..if he ignores it which so far he has then it's harmless..if he responds then i win... strider youre such a little d*** riding b****

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:48pm
look at yr posts you r d1ck riding every1 fella! i will quote you sme examples in a bit! its embarrassing for a try hard tough guy!
i ride b****es not d1ck you zang ol man! in this game or forum i hve done it solo so your words r beyond stupid!

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by phhiLLN

hand banana <3
lmao handddd banana
suckin phillin off! does it taste good! o yeah dats right yr just having a laugh bs yr just tryin be a groupie! stand on yr own be independent you fckin school boy

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:51pm

ahhh look at you get worked up...it's so easy how just a handful of harmless words gets your panties in a bunch :)...see how i just proved with no effort how gay you are over this dude...you ride b****es?...another gay comment..."b!tches" are supposed to ride you...unless youre riding a she-male then by all means to each their own..ride that chicks d***

edit...do you realize..the poll itself said get ****d by hand banana....did you even f***ing read it..dumbass...try again

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:54pm
understand yr enemies b4 u try move on em thru actions or words! nothing u could say or do bothers me because i understand yr mentality

ahhh look at you get worked up...it's so easy how just a handful of harmless words gets your panties in a bunch :)...see how i just proved with no effort how gay you are over this dude...you ride b****es?...another gay comment..."b!tches" are supposed to ride you...unless youre riding a she-male then by all means to each their own..ride that chicks d***

edit...do you realize..the poll itself said get ****d by hand banana....did you even f***ing read it..dumbass...try again
ahhh look at you get worked up...

still zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-------------

whos really worked up here???

oh..and you want to talk about me "riding d***" right..yet your defending your bf by attempting to insult me....how cute...so let me ask?...whos the husband whos the wife?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:56pm
my mentality?..my post was to get an action from people like you..and guess what i have accomplished? :) no shaker..im smiling right now literally laughing at how worked up people get over nothing..im just being an asshole and you guys are proving to be my bait

-------------

Posted By: Iuckshot
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 6:03pm
I think someone wants to make up for being forgotten :o

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/tridrokun" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 6:23pm

this is true..i rather be known as the asshole on the forum then be completely forgotten...but it's cool strider wont admit he asked me to add him on psn when duke nuken came out he wanted someone to play with  cause he has no friends..nah im done im done seriously haha (maybe) plus im being asked to cause some trouble on the forum cause they got bored of reading the same crap as always ..i wont say from who though haha

-------------

Posted By: InHuMaNe_KiLLa
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 6:45pm
Really? telling a guy to commit suicide.. i know its a joke, but really? if you guys want this problem to end, you all wouldn't be pathetic ass ragers (no offense to everyone) if you would ignore it.. I don't care if you flame me, just saying the easiest way you guys can be done with this

-------------
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:11pm
whos really annoyed here?

Posted By: Phenethylamine
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Really? telling a guy to commit suicide.. i know its a joke, but really? if you guys want this problem to end, you all wouldn't be pathetic ass ragers (no offense to everyone) if you would ignore it.. I don't care if you flame me, just saying the easiest way you guys can be done with this

No one cares about the situation, and I very much so doubt Syzygy cares about this thread.

LOL@"Problem"

Forum = No where near serious

Gtfo.

-------------

Posted By: Iuckshot
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:21pm
. <- forum

serious -> o

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/tridrokun" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:22pm
@ retard

torlan leviathan- no where near serious

venom i knw yr smiling when u read this

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

. <- forum

serious -> o

NO MORE LIEK DIS

0

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:26pm
see inhuman thats the joke..you guys havent realized it's so easy to stir up "problems" with internet folks...look at how easily with no effort i got strider to respond in a negative queer way..with a few simple swear words and a few insults he vagina quickly got covered in sand...this forum is a joke at times and this is proof...i do give syzygay credit though..he stood up and out manned strider by far by not responding..which gives him a little respect from me...now strider on the other hand..it still a d*** riding b****

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:35pm
do u take cod liver oil tablets rev??

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:41pm
yet another failed attempt..keep trying :)..look youre so cute when youre mad...it's really just so easy

-------------

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:48pm
DAM? nother thread? Jeez these retards are persistent! iamretarded.com must be down for maintenance?

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:50pm
...awww syzygay...you failed...not as bad as strider..but..hey atleast you werent insulting back..seems like your just laughing at another thread to stir up trouble..so grats to you..ur still gay..now..strider..is still a d*** rider.. lol

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:01pm
I just laugh at it all haha its basically like a comedy show if you think about it! and Penguin cool story bro, love how you have to flame at peoples opinions when you think yours is god like :) but whatever bro its just the internet, i dont have beef with anyone, just play the damn game people..

-------------
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:12pm

...awww syzygay...you failed...not as bad as strider..but..hey atleast you werent insulting back..seems like your just laughing at another thread to stir up trouble..so grats to you..ur still gay..now..strider..is still a d*** rider.. lol

I handed you your ass when i first got on here. Why bother doing it again?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:15pm
by calling me cupcake?...yeah...try again...you got your ass handed to you when you first touched and still continue to touch your ps3...so..try again...

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:19pm

Penguin cool story bro, love how you have to flame at peoples opinions when you think yours is god like :)  

but......it is   o_O;;;;

my opinion = fact

ERRBODY KNOWS THIS ALREADY INHUMANE KILLER

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Penguin cool story bro, love how you have to flame at peoples opinions when you think yours is god like :)  

but......it is   o_O;;;;

my opinion = fact

ERRBODY KNOWS THIS ALREADY INHUMANE KILLER
lol god damn it not the inhumane killer stuff again xD i hear that everytime in cod from people they cant read for ****.. oh poorly educated america ;P

-------------
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:30pm
ahem....killa is not a word.....I was fixing your obvious typo   

Dx

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:32pm

by calling me cupcake?...yeah...try again...you got your ass handed to you when you first touched and still continue to touch your ps3...so..try again...

ay If the cupcake fits?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:35pm
but in my dictionary it is ;D more legit than killer xD

-------------
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

ay If the cupcake fits in my butthole, just put it in

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:39pm
lmfao hahaha funny flightless bird you made me laugh

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:45pm
:o My bad. I'll be back when your finished with Spamguin.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:49pm
do you really think thats even the slightest bit insulting?..now if it this **** was in person..then maybe that would be funny..but this is the internet...your comment..is invalid

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 8:55pm
Invalid? Invalid? lmao

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:00pm
yes as in logically inconsequent?...as in the opposite of being valid...as in having no significance..should i keep going? should i dumb it more for your simple mind?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:03pm
34 seconds

Posted By: Pinnacle
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:57pm
I don't remember the last person that thought he was this good at ut3 without community concurrence. It's been a while. Now the whole community is laughing at this raging lunatic.

Last guy that was this unevolved was Triphop.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:36pm
Notice how butthurt Pinn is? hahaHAHAHA

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:39pm

Butthurt about what? I just think your by far the dumbest person on these forums. You are the best at something. One day you'll understand, hopefully for you own sake.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Butthurt about what? I just think your by far the dumbest person on these forums. You are the best at something. One day you'll understand, hopefully for you own sake.

k Mr Headless

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:51pm

k Mr Headless

Ok, let's go through this one more time to help you understand. I don't care how good I am at this game. Do you understand this simple concept? It's a video game to me. That's it. Nothing more than a fun time. On the other hand you do. Not only do you care, your obsessed.  That's is sad. You've called out just about everyone on these forums. Do you realize how stupid you look now? Can I make this any easier for you to understand?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 11:57pm

k Mr Headless

Ok, let's go through this one more time to help you understand. I don't care how good I am at this game. Do you understand this simple concept? It's a video game to me. That's it. Nothing more than a fun time. On the other hand you do. Not only do you care, your obsessed.  That's is sad. You've called out just about everyone on these forums. Do you realize how stupid you look now? Can I make this any easier for you to understand?

Could you explain it in simpler terms for me? I just had another warm cup of I don't give a fk, and its really effedting my focus.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 12:00am

k Mr Headless

Could you explain it in simpler terms for me? I just had another warm cup of I don't give a fk, and its really effedting my focus.

Yes I can. You are making yourself look like a fool. All over a video game. Simple ain't it?

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 12:23am
Sorry.... But I seem to be stuck on I don't give a fk. Your seriously butthurt though :->

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 12:27am

Sorry.... But I seem to be stuck on I don't give a fk. Your seriously butthurt though :->

I give you an A for effort. An F for content and delivery. Perhaps when your hit the ripe old age of 90, you'll have an epiphany and will realize how to execute insults.

I still don't understand how someone's butt can hurt from a video game. Perhaps you can explain. Sorry, I don't speak imbecile.

BTW, when do we get to see your game room? We're all waiting in anticipation.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 1:19am
Yea he still butthurt

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 1:28am
Yeah, still an imbecile. You don't get it do you?

-------------

Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 1:56am
sizzle during his flag runs trying to fight his way out.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtIoGQxqQs[/tube]

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 10:28am
Seph aaa needs you. or vise versa?

-------------

Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 10:56am

ay If the cupcake fits in my butthole, just put it in

hilarious.

-------------

Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

sizzle during his flag runs trying to fight his way out.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtIoGQxqQs[/tube]

lmfao.. thats just funny ****.

-------------

Posted By: TuNA FISh
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 12:24pm

No one cares about the situation, and I very much so doubt Syzygy cares about this thread.

LOL@"Problem"

Gtfo.

lmao when did you become so confrontational

-------------
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

LOL@"Problem"

Gtfo.

How is telling someone that everyone is joking, confrontational? lmao

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:18pm
Its acually impossible for kids like SpoonFed to be confrontational. Gotta have balls for that. :o :O

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:22pm
LOL, You want me to be confrontational over the internet???

LOLOLOLOLOL Takes REAL balls for that, ay Syzyshyt?   LMAO Stupid Old Cun­t   :D

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:26pm

LOL@"Problem"

Gtfo.

you've gotta be kidding lmao 

-------------
- Best Coast

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:27pm

LOL@"Problem"

Gtfo.

lmao

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:33pm

LOL@"Problem"

Gtfo.

lmao
L M A fcking O 

-------------
- Best Coast

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:35pm
Have you heard his annoying little nerd voice Tuna? Being confrontational isn't an option for little SpoonFed! :(

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:46pm

Have you heard his annoying little nerd voice Tuna? Being confrontational isn't an option for little SpoonFed! :(

^But this guy and his big manly pedophile voice can definitely be confrontational.....over the internet   :D

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:46pm

LOL@"Problem"

Gtfo.

lmao
L M A fcking O 

elohel

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:55pm

LOL@"Problem"

Gtfo.

lmao
L M A fcking O 

elohel
el em ef aye oh are oh ef el oh em gee dubblleeee ue teee ef bee bee que

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 6:00pm

LOL@"Problem"

Gtfo.

lmao
L M A fcking O 

elohel
el em ef aye oh are oh ef el oh em gee dubblleeee ue teee ef bee bee que
ok, Nell
[TUBE]Ob0p91YTjWg[/TUBE]

-------------
- Best Coast

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 6:02pm
hahaha sounds like a smarter version of syzygay

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 6:39pm
Sounds like a much smarter version of Crowblower.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 7:00pm
wow nice try using my insult against me...and again stop saying crowblower. your an idiot for talking about yourself the only one blowing "crow" (which is me)..is you...you f***ing cumguzzler

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 7:10pm
Yo Crowblower!
You hurt my feelings, im very sad now... buhuuu!
Ohhh! And btw ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
PS: Call Khantusion, he can spice thing up..

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 7:15pm
wow yet another one slurping my jizz...yeah whatever you say is also invalid...you make no sense..every post you make is repetitive you and your clan can just suck the nice "crow" c*** here. all worthless all garbage

-------------

Posted By: JPINATOR
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 7:43pm
yeah, shut up Corn-Blower! 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:11pm
this is coming from a lesbian slut whos absolutely garbage in a game and real life.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:19pm
Someones cranky that JP became a lesbian, always remember crowbar..... shes crows slut forever. Chin up slugger, she'll be back.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:20pm
lol haha

that actually made me laugh out loud a little

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:21pm

this is coming from a lesbian slut whos absolutely garbage in a game and real life.

Yet who keeps barking up my tree asking for a picture, sounds pretty desperate to get to know me better for being a lesbian slut who is garbage... guess that makes you the garbage man!

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:22pm
yep i have to take out the f***in trash...so get the f*** out

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:35pm
well, that was pretty lame.. 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:37pm
What are you doing? I thought Crow took you out?

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:39pm
Seph, why you riding crows d***, this has nothing to do with you

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:42pm
aww in the words of the queerbaits on this forum like syzygay and strider and *** retard..i mean shaker..you butthurt JP?..cause i was pretty rough with you last night..

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:42pm
lol ahh you're joining the preschool insult club now too huh, have fun with that

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:49pm
she was gg hahaha

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:52pm
"gg"... STOP!

So I thought I was a lesbian?!?! now you're saying you had sex with me.. if you guys are going to try and gang up on me and insult me.. at least keep your story straight, you guys are boring as hell

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:54pm
striders insults> JP in general..

ps...gg

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:58pm
sizzles insults>Crows insults 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 9:01pm
the epic **** i took>JPs face...and her gameplay skills...you sound like a female version of syzygay...and what makes that pretty ****ty is the simple fact..he already sounds like a b****

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 9:04pm
Hey, I never ever said I was good at this game.. you're the one who thought of that on your own haha! If my gameplay is worth using as an insult, then in your eyes.. I must be pretty good. Thanks crow Heart

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 9:09pm
your insults are worthless...you fat..with a disgusting mole on your left cheek...and now not worth my time anymore to respond..so

....gg

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 9:19pm
[TUBE]QEExYuRelbg[/TUBE]

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 9:58pm
And your breath smells like a retirement homes crotch 

-------------

Posted By: LunarBlackcat
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 10:00pm

And what's wrong with lesbian sluts? I've slept with one and it's pretty ackward when her girlfriend comes in the bedroom the morning after pissed that she changed her hairstyle, lol
Also the sex toys you would not believe.

-------------
"Don't cross a Blackcat."

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Seph, why you riding crows d***, this has nothing to do with you

lmao

-------------

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 11:56pm
homegirl JP just got clowned upon.

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 1:19am
iam clan= complete retardation! not one of you r a top warfare player absolutely no skill! edit........... your all great @ spam so u dont suck at everything! @ seph n ether even when darakoom n cannon take da orb n cheat u still cant beat me! US players r a disgrace on the name of warfare! peace

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 1:24am
- KmA n a few AR members

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk