Forum Discription: Discuss anything you want
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8120
Printed Date: 11 May 2024 at 3:10am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: NC Gay Marriage Constitutional Ban
Posted By: HanFei
Subject: NC Gay Marriage Constitutional Ban
Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:20am
Unfortunately, 61% of our state recently voted to add language like this to our state constitution.

I believe that the central idea of the public philosophy by which we live is that freedom consist in our capacity to choose our ends for ourselves. Politics should not try to form the character or cultivate virtue of its citizens, for to do so would be to "legislate morality." Government should not affirm, through its policies or laws, any particular conception of the good life; instead it should provide a neutral framework of rights within which people can choose their own values and ends.

Replies:
Posted By: puertoRICAN
Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:47am
North Carolina is so stupid 
i hate this place 

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:23am
you can go to California to get married Rican.

Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:25am
San Francisco is my future home!!

-------------
Watch in 720P....duh

Posted By: Phenethylamine
Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:39am
People's Rights > Religion

government shouldn't control or be involved with marriage

they should make some kind of union that has the same rights as marriage and whatnot but isn't religion based

-------------

Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 11:16am
I don't think marriage should be considered a strictly religious thing anymore anyways. Its a vow to one another that you love them and want to be with them for the rest of your life, man or women. Should be a persons right to choose who that other person is. Not have people who dont even know you or will not have anything to do with your life decide for you whether you can or can not marry a person. I hate the government. Its more selfish than it is helpful.

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Posted By: ax412
Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 11:39am
Laissez faire. Meanwhile: soldiers are dying in the Middle East, children are dying of starvation, and Americans are arguing about things that don't even matter.

As a Christian, I don't really care. The Church should focus more on the plank in our own eyes.

-------------

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:16pm
Ohio <3

Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 5:15pm
there should be a license test for anyone who wants to get married. if you pass, you can marry. if not, too bad.

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by ax412

Laissez faire. Meanwhile: soldiers are dying in the Middle East, children are dying of starvation, and Americans are arguing about things that don't even matter.

As a Christian, I don't really care. The Church should focus more on the plank in our own eyes.
i was thinking the SAME thing. nice Jeremy

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Posted By: JPINATOR
Date Posted: 13 May 2012 at 11:57pm
Whatever people do with their own lives is none of my business.. I personally don't understand how people can fall in love with the same sex.

I'll help vote for legal rights/marriage for my state because the Government doesn't need to be involved with something personal like this but I won't be attending this years Gay Pride Parade, lol. 

-------------

Posted By: OneMan1Army
Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:13am
If gay people want to get married, let them be. That's their choice. No reason to judge someone personal life; That's God job.

-------------
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"

Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:20am
now that i think of it, almost every gay person i have ever know is hilarious
just a random thought
i love gay people.......

-------------
Watch in 720P....duh

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 8:44am

soldiers don't have to be soldiers so they have a choice... starving children don't have a choice, and its my #1 issue period... the thought of a child being hungry and not having any food is just awful... it has to be the most needless death there is... we all could do more though

marraige is a religious issue, and it can only be valid if its a man and a woman... the issue of gay couples wanting to be married is mute, because even if it were legal it still wouldn't be valid... its not my opinion its just the reality of the matter... i agree with you though Phantasi... there are far bigger issues then gay marriage

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Posted By: warfare
Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:39am
Originally posted by HanFei

Unfortunately, 61% of our state recently voted to add language like this to our state constitution.

I believe that the central idea of the public philosophy by which we live is that freedom consist in our capacity to choose our ends for ourselves. Politics should not try to form the character or cultivate virtue of its citizens, for to do so would be to "legislate morality." Government should not affirm, through its policies or laws, any particular conception of the good life; instead it should provide a neutral framework of rights within which people can choose their own values and ends.

Without having read every state constitution, surely this "central idea of public philosophy" was particulary meant to apply to our government at the federal level...

North Carolina is simply doing what it has every right to do under our constitutional republican form of government, that is, passing laws it's own people deem appropriate. If it interferes or contradicts the law at the Federal level, rest assured, it will eventually fall.

-------------
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o

Posted By: Ppareja76
Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

starving children don't have a choice, and its my #1 issue period... the thought of a child being hungry and not having any food is just awful...

I can't agree with you more on this issue!

Posted By: -DaGoN-
Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:32pm

soldiers don't have to be soldiers so they have a choice... starving children don't have a choice, and its my #1 issue period... the thought of a child being hungry and not having any food is just awful... it has to be the most needless death there is... we all could do more though

marraige is a religious issue, and it can only be valid if its a man and a woman... the issue of gay couples wanting to be married is mute, because even if it were legal it still wouldn't be valid... its not my opinion its just the reality of the matter... i agree with you though Phantasi... there are far bigger issues then gay marriage

It wouldn't be valid ?

Getting married with another person comes out of love and fu.ckheads like you are telling two people that love each other and want to marry each other to spend the rest of their lives together and thus have a special bonding that it's invalid ? And that's the reality of the matter ?

Sry, this is not meant to be some sort of attack, I just think it's highly unfair and yours is not an opinion that I can respect.

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:41pm
Regardless, the same way the LBGT movement used the civil rights movement...
Next we will see, Men wanting to marry animals. Sex offenders wanting to marry kids etc etc.

Eventually a line will have to be drawn.

-------------

Posted By: Tacote_del_Orno
Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

It wouldn't be valid ?

Getting married with another person comes out of love and fu.ckheads like you are telling two people that love each other and want to marry each other to spend the rest of their lives together and thus have a special bonding that it's invalid ? And that's the reality of the matter ?

Sry, this is not meant to be some sort of attack, I just think it's highly unfair and yours is not an opinion that I can respect.

I think the point that was being made was that the idea of marriage is union through the eyes of religion. Thus the religion it's self would dictate what is and isn't acceptable, hence why it is invalid. The main issue i think is that lgbt individuals were raised under religious family backgrounds, therefore still wanting to be accepted thru their religion. I've nvr looked into it, but ithink you can be married as a couple by the state, no church or nothing, i dont know if the same applies to lgbt unions.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

now that i think of it, almost every gay person i have ever know is hilarious
just a random thought
i love gay people.......

I've met some hella kul ppl to(better that heterosexual cuzz they didn't try to be anyone they were just down to earth), but i also met this one guy who was a complete *hole. he would usually talk trash to ppl when they werent doing their job properly(in his eyes newayz). had to tell em of one day cuz he was riding the others so hard. now that i think about it. my friend couldn't believe he was gay cuz the guy was ripped lol, he was like, he can have anygirl he wants lmao

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:02pm

Next we will see, Men wanting to marry animals. Sex offenders wanting to marry kids etc etc.

That line should be drawn somewhere beyond two adult human beings wanting to get married because they love each other !

But yeah right, because gay people can be considered equal to animals or sex offenders.. jeez what the hell ?!?

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:04pm
A secular state shouldn't consider religion in the case marriage, if you want, you can do it in a church, but the official marriage should take place in front of the state and not be in a need of approval from religion.

That's how it's handled in Germany..

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:06pm

That line should be drawn somewhere beyond two adult human beings wanting to get married because they love each other !

But yeah right, because gay people can be considered equal to animals or sex offenders.. jeez what the hell ?!?
Lol that's not what I'm saying. I saying will it ever end?
There has to be a line. The same is true of everything. Otherwise laws get pushed to the breaking point.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:13pm

There has to be a line. The same is true of everything. Otherwise laws get pushed to the breaking point.
Marriage between two adult humans, regardless of sexual orientation and both actually wanting to do it. There's a line.

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:15pm

Marriage between two adult humans, regardless of sexual orientation and both actually wanting to do it. There's a line.

That is acceptable.
Christians need to look at their I.D cards and realize it does not say native of New Jerusalem. (yet)
We live in secular countries. As long as they don't force Christian pastors/ministers to marry them, then that is fine.

-------------

Posted By: SilverJ-17
Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:35pm

That is acceptable.
Christians need to look at their I.D cards and realize it does not say native of New Jerusalem. (yet)
We live in secular countries. As long as they don't force Christian pastors/ministers to marry them, then that is fine.

That my stance exactly.  Legal marriage and traditional marriage.  Same rights and tax benefits.  No forcing pastors/ ministers/ churches to marry those involved in the legal marriage.  The only place where the law is involved is what's married. (It has to be two adults who really want it, but no kids, animals, dead animals, or inanimate objects.)

Posted By: chisox666
Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:06pm
I could give a sh!t about gay marriage but here's my view...

A marriage recognized by law should only be allowed between a man and a woman. Civil unions provide all the same tax breaks/benefits to gay couples that married couples receive. If a gay couple would like a wedding, ceremony, and the whole 9 yards, that's great! I fully support whatever makes them happy (except a lawful gay marriage). It just should not be recognized as being a marriage under state/federal law.

Flame away.

-------------
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery

Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by chisox666

A marriage recognized by law should only be allowed between a man and a woman. Civil unions provide all the same tax breaks/benefits to gay couples that married couples receive. If a gay couple would like a wedding, ceremony, and the whole 9 yards, that's great! I fully support whatever makes them happy (except a lawful gay marriage). It just should not be recognized as being a marriage under state/federal law.

Flame away.

Why??? if your worried about taxes and what not i would i would go after the richer man's pocket's seeing as they get to keep more even tho they could do without, while the lower class gets the full brunt of it. If your worried about people trying to abuse this new system, that happens either way in other areas. It's nothing new.

either way i find it unfeasible for a religion to allow something they have denied as a whole. that would just be admitting to an error in what they preach, giving way to the thought of more errors.

edit- double i would XP -edit

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:54pm

It wouldn't be valid ?

fkheads like me ay? i'm not even going to bother explaining how badly you misread my post, or the religious facts of marriage to you

your trolling skillz really suck lol

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Tacote_del_Orno

It wouldn't be valid ?

I think the point that was being made was that the idea of marriage is union through the eyes of religion. Thus the religion it's self would dictate what is and isn't acceptable, hence why it is invalid. The main issue i think is that lgbt individuals were raised under religious family backgrounds, therefore still wanting to be accepted thru their religion. I've nvr looked into it, but ithink you can be married as a couple by the state, no church or nothing, i dont know if the same applies to lgbt unions.

WOW... BRAVO... you understood what you read... not everyone has that ability though lol

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:51am

That is acceptable.

only GOD can say wether its fine or not so my opinion doesn't matter so why have one? gay falls under sin in Christianity and there's different levels of sin... i have no idea what level the different sins are on? not for me to judge regardless... i leave all judgement and forgivness to GOD... judge not less ye be judged pretty much covers it as far as i'm concerned   

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:57am

Flame away.

Why??? if your worried about taxes and what not i would i would go after the richer man's pocket's seeing as they get to keep more even tho they could do without, while the lower class gets the full brunt of it. If your worried about people trying to abuse this new system, that happens either way in other areas. It's nothing new.

either way i find it unfeasible for a religion to allow something they have denied as a whole. that would just be admitting to an error in what they preach, giving way to the thought of more errors.

I'm not worried about anything. Like I said, I could give a damn about gay marriage. I just think legal marriage should be reserved only for a man and woman. Simple as that.

What I am passionate about is: liberals wanting to take away/regulate my firearms, lack of stricter border control, conservatives wanting to take away my future Pell grants, conservatives wanting the rich to pay less taxes, liberals just wanting to spend their way out of problems, and the list could go on. Both sides of the fence f*cking s*ck. Conservatives just happen to respect my gun rights so I tend to swing that way because it's an important issue for me.

Rant off.   

-------------
get fragged

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 1:08am
lol thats why i'm an independant and always have been and always will be :) i'm anti abortion, anti war, equil taxes for all, no world government, pro Christian, no guns, no drugs kind of guy    

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 1:15am
Keep our guns, it helps make sure invading America is a bad idea :)
besides the fact that are navy/air force>>> china & russia's combined

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 3:25pm

thou shalt not kill... what kind of Christian are you Phantasi lool gun toten Christians must not believe GOD can protect them :) or maybe its a "just in case" thang? haha

if Russia and China invaded us that would means that our navy is gone,,, without our navy we'd be screwed anyway lol id just invite them over for a cookout and some cornhole

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 5:02pm
NATO ? That's 27 states obligated to help you, should a foolish country ever decide to attempt to invade the US..
Still, kind of off-topic ;D

pro gay marriage

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 5:33pm
agnostic atheist
pro gay marriage
pro guns
pro life/anti abortion
pro war

bam

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 5:39pm
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 5:59pm

Flame away.

I'm not worried about anything. Like I said, I could give a damn about gay marriage. I just think legal marriage should be reserved only for a man and woman. Simple as that.

What I am passionate about is: liberals wanting to take away/regulate my firearms, lack of stricter border control, conservatives wanting to take away my future Pell grants, conservatives wanting the rich to pay less taxes, liberals just wanting to spend their way out of problems, and the list could go on. Both sides of the fence f*cking s*ck. Conservatives just happen to respect my gun rights so I tend to swing that way because it's an important issue for me.

Rant off.   

Fair enough, but you forgot the most important thing. Education. It seems that every generation is getting dumber and dumber. Oh and that "No Child Left Behind" Bullsh-- really ***ed things up. With uneducated imbeciles taking the helm the country will only fall.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 6:03pm

It wouldn't be valid ?

WOW... BRAVO... you understood what you read... not everyone has that ability though lol

LMAO  do I sense an air of condescension

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:34pm

NATO ? That's 27 states obligated to help you, should a foolish country ever decide to attempt to invade the US..
Still, kind of off-topic ;D

pro gay marriage

NATO? LMFAO thats like saying that Canada has our back so we're totally safe :) China, Russia and 99% of the middle east is what we'd have to face... and we're bankrupt... no one wants a world war though... well except for maybe Irans leadership lol

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:39pm

[QUOTE=ax412] Laissez faire. Meanwhile: soldiers are dying in the Middle East, children are dying of starvation, and Americans are arguing about things that don't even matter.

It wouldn't be valid ?

LMAO  do I sense an air of condescension

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:41pm

Flame away.

Rant off.   

Fair enough, but you forgot the most important thing. Education. It seems that every generation is getting dumber and dumber. Oh and that "No Child Left Behind" Bullsh-- really ***ed things up. With uneducated imbeciles taking the helm the country will only fall.

Education falls under "and the list could go on" from above. I could go on a rant the length of a novel about education, but definitely choose not to. My mom is a retired Chicago Public School teacher and the stories I could tell about the CPS would dumbfound many of you. And that would only be the intro or maybe chapter 1. This thread is not the place for that.

-------------
get fragged

Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:08am

thou shalt not kill... what kind of Christian are you Phantasi lool gun toten Christians must not believe GOD can protect them :) or maybe its a "just in case" thang? haha

if Russia and China invaded us that would means that our navy is gone,,, without our navy we'd be screwed anyway lol id just invite them over for a cookout and some cornhole

Lol it says thou shall not murder. (theres a difference in my eyes)
Lol Dagon NATO is more of a the US has got your back. In all honesty who besides maybe Britain has the capability of sending a decent number of troops to the western united states. Hell I doubt britain could.( The eastern united states sure.)

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:34am

Lol Dagon NATO is more of a the US has got your back. In all honesty who besides maybe Britain has the capability of sending a decent number of troops to the western united states. Hell I doubt britain could.( The eastern united states sure.)

haha, of course that's how the US see things ;D
Yes there's not one state like that probably..but you know the nato consists of several big states, all together forming a great military alliance.
I'm just saying, besides the fact that the military force of the US is protection enough, there is still a huge alliance having your back

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Posted By: summ3rblink
Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:23am
We  all may have different opinions about gay marriage, but I bet even the most hc gay haters love these good'n moist fruitcakes  Ying Yang

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:08am

to take a persons life is about as bad as it gets... i've thought a lot about "though shalt not kill" from time to time because of war and our soldiers... plus things like geneside... and also police protection situations... to not intervene in the case of geneside seems inhuman to me... a whole village being hacked up by machete's including women and children is too horrible to allow imo, but "thou shalt not kill"    has no exception in it... it doesn't say thou shalt not kill unless your presedent tells you to, or thou shalt not kill except in the case of geneside... so again thats not my call... GODS judgement in the end is all that matters

i can only say that i'll never take a life for any reason... if everyone on earth would live by that then there would no killing or murders... the evils of man have no boundry's unfortunantly though   

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:58am

haha, of course that's how the US see things ;D
Yes there's not one state like that probably..but you know the nato consists of several big states, all together forming a great military alliance.
I'm just saying, besides the fact that the military force of the US is protection enough, there is still a huge alliance having your back

of course thats how the US see's things? so we're a collective now? lool your opening sentence seems to possibly have a little bit of distain for America in it? to which my response is Germany makes sh1tty beer :o :)

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

We  all may have different opinions about gay marriage, but I bet even the most hc gay haters love these good'n moist fruitcakes  Ying Yang

YUMMY

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:03pm

to take a persons life is about as bad as it gets... i've thought a lot about "though shalt not kill" from time to time because of war and our soldiers... plus things like geneside... and also police protection situations... to not intervene in the case of geneside seems inhuman to me... a whole village being hacked up by machete's including women and children is too horrible to allow imo, but "thou shalt not kill"    has no exception in it... it doesn't say thou shalt not kill unless your presedent tells you to, or thou shalt not kill except in the case of geneside... so again thats not my call... GODS judgement in the end is all that matters

i can only say that i'll never take a life for any reason... if everyone on earth would live by that then there would no killing or murders... the evils of man have no boundry's unfortunantly though   

So you essentially believe nothing is worth dying for...

-------------
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o

Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:08pm
those fruitcakes are utterly disgusting.

Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:32pm
lol I'm going to have to agree with Bain 

-------------

Posted By: TX2k7
Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:30pm
^

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by warfare

So you essentially believe nothing is worth dying for...

not worth dying for? how did you get that? lol its killing that we're discussing not dying

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:44pm
for gay marriage, but against fruit cakes? oh the hypocracy lol

-------------

Posted By: TuNA FISh
Date Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:22pm
China and Russia would never invade.... Why would china invade when we owe them so much money? Not to mention if we fall the whole world falls since we're the #1 economy. China's population is nothing when you include all the poverty there. It's pretty sad

-------------
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Date Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:29am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

China and Russia would never invade.... Why would china invade when we owe them so much money? Not to mention if we fall the whole world falls since we're the #1 economy. China's population is nothing when you include all the poverty there. It's pretty sad
It's not a matter of would invade.
It's a matter of can't invade.
They don't have the resources to send troops all the way to good ol' hollywood undetected.
They'd get r a p e d miles out.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:11am
man i was really bum'd out when you got booted from dancing with the stars Phantasi   lol jk

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:52am

man i was really bum'd out when you got booted from dancing with the stars Phantasi   lol jk
haha
Do you still have a mic?
I saw you last night in vCTF but I couldn't play. Had to work out and then do a business assignment.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:17am
Sizzle:Smile
I find it hard to believe that there aren't  a set of circumstances under which one might kill another human being.

It's got to be a rare person who would not kill anyone no matter the circumstances. I could think of dozens of hypothetical situations that might lead one to take another's life;  say your kid is about to get his head chopped off and the only way to stop it is to shoot/stab the murderer - you wouldn't do it?

The extraordinary act of killing someone naturally implies, to my mind at least, a willingness to pay the ultimate sacrifice, the loss of your own life as a natural consequence of such an act.  It was meant to be a provocative statement . If you had been alive and of fighting age in 1776, your saying you would not have fought, and therefore been willing to die, for our independence from the British...

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:59am

haha
Do you still have a mic?
I saw you last night in vCTF but I couldn't play. Had to work out and then do a business assignment.

yea i've got a mic, but it acts weird for ut3... i only get a split second to speak for some reason... probably a good thing to because sorry ass sh1t talkers like train wreck would be getting a ear full lol dude makes personal attacks over a video game like he's a warfare god and that entitles him to say whatever he wants? lol Strider kicks his ass in warfare even on a US server all the time :o but Strider is a fk'n beast though!

don't know if you've heard, but their bout to have a ctf tourney on 360... i don't think you can enter your own team though... Seif said their having certain people be captains to make it fair like the last ps3 tourney... i doubt if i'll buy a gold just to play with randoms... i would if we could enter our own team though

ay i'll duel you... its been a while since i've had my ass handed to me by a pro lol i did get lucky and get a massacre in tdm the other day so you better atleast bring your C game :)

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:03pm

haha
Do you still have a mic?

yea i've got a mic, but it acts weird for ut3... i only get a split second to speak for some reason... probably a good thing to because sorry ass sh1t talkers like train wreck would be getting a ear full lol dude makes personal attacks over a video game like he's a warfare god and that entitles him to say whatever he wants? lol Strider kicks his ass in warfare even on a US server all the time :o but Strider is a fk'n beast though!

don't know if you've heard, but their bout to have a ctf tourney on 360... i don't think you can enter your own team though... Seif said their having certain people be captains to make it fair like the last ps3 tourney... i doubt if i'll buy a gold just to play with randoms... i would if we could enter our own team though

ay i'll duel you... its been a while since i've had my ass handed to me by a pro lol i did get lucky and get a massacre in tdm the other day so you better atleast bring your C game :)

Lololol same here man, I rarely use my mic now and I don't even have Gold for the 360. I'm not getting Gold until counterstrike drops.

-------------

Posted By: Ether404
Date Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:24pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9KLMYaF_Xa8#!" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9KLMYaF_Xa8#!

done and DONE.  suck it up b!tches

-------------
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.

Date Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by warfare

Sizzle:Smile
I find it hard to believe that there aren't  a set of circumstances under which one might kill another human being.

It's got to be a rare person who would not kill anyone no matter the circumstances. I could think of dozens of hypothetical situations that might lead one to take another's life;  say your kid is about to get his head chopped off and the only way to stop it is to shoot/stab the murderer - you wouldn't do it?

The extraordinary act of killing someone naturally implies, to my mind at least, a willingness to pay the ultimate sacrifice, the loss of your own life as a natural consequence of such an act.  It was meant to be a provocative statement . If you had been alive and of fighting age in 1776, your saying you would not have fought, and therefore been willing to die, for our independence from the British...

here's an example... how many innocent people have been killed in war? if the answer is 1 then thats too many imo and in war everyone thinks their justified? their all fighting for their cause or their country so who's justified? its just insane to me to keep justifying killing people... there were a lot of indians here before we got here and they got slaughtered for this land... was that justified? Jesus preached love thy enemy, and on the cross while knowing he was going to die he said father forgive them for they know not what they do... which is the greatest example of understanding and forgivness that i've ever heard of in my lifetime... no matter what Jesus acually was its clear to me that he was atleast a very very special person... a person worthy of our praise... his life was cut short, but look what just his words have left behind... he also said not by the sword so i believe i'm to die before taking a life for any reason... i'm not preaching my thinking on anyone else or judging our troops... i'm just stating my own personal belief

-------------

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:38pm

i agree with everything Phantaci said and nice job explaining it Taco

@TX YOU ARE A NOOB!! but i do agree with Bain too

@Siz lol yea your mic do be cutting out, lol you said "hey Feh! wha...) i was like "sup?"

@Phantaci you better use your mic when i duel you! so you can call merrcy merrcy when im whooooppinng dat tale! SON!Angry

@Bunny <3

@Everyone else i hope life is going good for yaSmile

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Date Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:32am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

i agree with everything Phantaci said and nice job explaining it Taco

@TX YOU ARE A NOOB!! but i do agree with Bain too

@Siz lol yea your mic do be cutting out, lol you said "hey Feh! wha...) i was like "sup?"

@Phantaci you better use your mic when i duel you! so you can call merrcy merrcy when im whooooppinng dat tale! SON!Angry

@Bunny <3

@Everyone else i hope life is going good for yaSmile

lol i tried to say whats up, but my mic wouldn' let me :) i think its lag or game corrupt, because my mic acually works fine

-------------

Posted By: gr01n5h07
Date Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:50pm
Lol... Sizzle blames everything on lag LOL

-------------
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe

Date Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Lol... Sizzle blames everything on lag LOL

thats right punk, and don't you forget it! :->

-------------

Date Posted: 26 May 2012 at 6:57pm

Flame away.

Civil unions do not provide the same benefits as marriage. There are 1,138 benefits, rights and protections provided on the basis of marital status in Federal law.

Source:
http://www.factcheck.org/what_is_a_civil_union.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.factcheck.org/what_is_a_civil_union.html
http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/an-overview-of-federal-rights-and-protections-granted-to-married-couples" rel="nofollow - http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/an-overview-of-federal-rights-and-protections-granted-to-married-couples

-------------

Date Posted: 26 May 2012 at 7:32pm

....I just think legal marriage should be reserved only for a man and woman. Simple as that....

Why do you have this stance?

-------------

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:03pm

....I just think legal marriage should be reserved only for a man and woman. Simple as that....

Actualy although I dont agree with what Chisox said about guns I agree with him here. For me the definition of a marriage is the union between a man and a woman. The tradition of marriage is that the ceremony is with God's blessing but I accept that traditions change. Not long ago gay people would have been imprisoned or rejected by society for openly stating their sexual preference and its right that they too should be able to love whoever they choose to. They should have all the same rights as heteosexual couples imo and the law should be changedto reflect progress but it simply can't be called a 'marriage' legally! Arent your laws based on christian doctrine? If u arent a christian the law still applies even though u would be arguing against 'right wing' chistian morality and all its hypocracy! I hope the gay community win parity with marriage its only right.

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Date Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:28pm
some fish start out as males and then change to females later in their life... i'm glad were no like that... the cramps every month alone would be too much for me :)

-------------

Date Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:32pm
wasn't interracial marriage once illegal?  Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:46pm
marriage isnt a christian concept tho, human beings have been doing this since well before the dawn of christianity and all over the world. homosexuality has also existed since time immemorial, world wide and up until the spread of the church, wasnt really regarded as a big deal. in almost every Native American culture u had the ability to choose your gender. ur sex might be male or female but u could be any of 3 or 4 genders. whatever u decided 2 be b4 puberty, the village recognised u as. some men adopted the role of woman and even took husbands...some women also took the role of man, joining in hunting etc.

im sure we all know about homosexuality in ancient rome, as well as many other civilisations. people also have plenty of non-christian weddings today, what, u think the entire middle east and most of asia and africa just take up roommates of the opposite sex? no

its ur legal right to hold ur own personal beliefs, but to force ur beliefs on millions just because u think its right, does NOT make it fact. in no way will legalizing gay marriage threaten the existence of the church, or ur personal belief in God. God's not gonna say 'oh no gays can marry?! everythings going dark..." the die. not one bit, and if u feel threatened by gay marriage, deal, its called change & progress, but that doesn't mean it belittless ur heterosexual marriage in any way shape or form. just love who u love and keep ur nose out of other peoples personal affairs.

this is not a christian nation, it was not founded a christian nation, it should never be a christian nation, because if we align with 1 religion, we can never truly offer freedom as defined within the founding documents of our nation.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 May 2012 at 4:45am
it wasn't founded as a christian nation? id say your wrong about that TX... regardless of that though it was ment to be a nation of laws and equil justice for all, which still isn't the case to this day... you might as well not try to research the origin of marriage, because you'll never get the accurate answer... so trying to say marriage came before religion don't work... you have religious people and non religious people... being a Christian i go by my religion when it comes to marriage... id say that non religious people want to be treated no different then religious people therefore they want to have the same rights, but gay marriage under GOD is not allowed and thats just the way it is... there is no changing that... any true priest could never marry 2 people of the same sex... looking at it from a law point of view though there is a civil union... which is the man made version of marriage under law and the only manmade legal option for gays... any benifits that are given to married couples could also be given to gay couples in a civil union through legal changes... if its the idea of marriage that some gay couples want instead of a civil union and the benifits? then one of them had better be able to change their sex like the fish that i mentioned :)

-------------

Date Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:00am
the founding fathers were deists man, not christian and in outlining the freedoms that are inherent and to be respected in our nation includes freedom & equality of beliefs, that no one belief is to be held in higher or lower regard than any other.
hell, our pledge of allegiance didnt even include the phrase "one nation under god" until the 1950's when there was mass hysteria about the evil atheist commies infiltrating our country.

i never said marriage came before religion, thatd b impossible to argue 1 way or another, but marriage did come before christianity & thats a fact. there are also factions of christianity that are tolerant to gay marriage so to say no real priest would never marry them is not completely true either.

either way civil unions for gays do not give equal rights as marriage, and yet instead of even conceeding that ground, all these people are out imposing their beliefs and violating many peoples rights to freedom and equality. just give them their rights already, the world will still keep on turning

-------------

Date Posted: 28 May 2012 at 10:23am
I wasn't speaking of the free masons that wrote our constitution TX... I was talking about the nation as a whole being a predominately Christian nation and it was 4 sure... Therefore i believe it was founded in big part on Christian beliefs

As for Marriage being before Chistianity... You can't seperate Christianity from its Jewish origin... Christianity wasn't a new religion... Same GOD in both religions... So the religious marriage principles go way back

I said a "true priest" would never marry 2 people of the same sex... A man posing as a priest doesn't count... There are some posers that even make a living collecting money by claiming to be priests/preachers

You can't take GOD out of marriage TX... Marriage is always before GOD

Cival unions are legal... Equil rights can be bestowed by passing laws so there's no need to go against GOD and legalize gay "marriage"

-------------

Posted By: Pinnacle
Date Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:18pm
Question: If historically, everyone, either socially, politically or religiously, has defined "marriage" as a union between a man and a woman, why redefine it now? The political discussion is not about rights, but more of legal recognition and the benefits afforded to married couples. Why not just give the benefits of marriage, but don't not call it marriage. Seems like all parties would be happy.

The argument for gay marriage has never been about the right to marry. It is about the right to marry however you want. Everyone, gay or straight, have the right to marry, by law, as a fundamental right. They can marry an opposite sex person just like anyone else. Therefore, their right to marry is not being infringed upon. Their issue is that they want to marry whatever they want, and make sure the government recognizes that marriage. However the laws are bound and don't work that way. Others can make the same claim about their rights to marry. For example, Mormons and Muslims make the case that their beliefs allow for polygamy (plural marriage) and that polygamy should be legalized in America? etc. etc. etc. However, plural marriages are discretely illegal in America. Some cultures agree with marriage between two underaged individuals. Should the US Goverment allow them to marry? No, because the law says that you can only marry if it's between two consenting adults. Legally, the term adult is defined as a person with a sound mind over the age of 18.

As someone pointed out earlier, the line has to be drawn somewhere. Someone will always be left out from what they want. This is a legal issue, not a social one. Socially and religiously, anyone can get married however they want. The question is whether the US Goverment will extend the benefit of marriage to those people.

@ Sizzle, although I personally agree with some of what you wrote, religion has absolutely no bearing on this issue in the view of the American legislature. American law is written by man, not by God. Although religion does influence how man rights law, it's a legal interpretation that is being challenged, not a religious one. We all know that all the three major religions do not allow for gay marriage.

@ TX, the founding fathers were not diests. They attempted to write our Consitution from a diest perspective, Hence why the word God is nowhere to be found in the Constitution. They were mostly Christians. Remember, people that came to America, before it was a country were trying to flee from the Church of England, not because they hated Christianity, but because they hated the corruption and power the Church of England possessed. That is why our founding fathers insisted on seperation of Church and State. They were still hardcore christians, most of which were masons.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:40pm

I could attribute my stance to the way I was raised. Marriage (to me) has always been defined by the joining of a male and female. It's what I'm used to. People (for the most part) don't like change.

This is one of those issues that I could truly give a sh!t about one way or the other. If I'm forced to take a position, supporting (only) heterosexual marriage is my choice. And I'm not the least bit religious either.

Now children being raised by gay versus heterosexual parents is a slightly more complicated issue. While I'm sure there are plenty of gay people who would (do) make great parents, I think the (overall) odds of the child coming out more f*cked up in the end are (slightly?) higher with gay parents. Obviously situational though...

-------------
get fragged

Date Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:31pm
Chisoxx.. could you be a little bit more elaborate when you say the odds of the child coming out more "f***ed" up in the end are higher with gay parents.. what do you mean by "f***ed" up? Like psycho killers? Unibombers? Clones of Richard Simmons? What negative effects do you see with having two gay parents?

This could be answered by anyone... just curious

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:20am

I could attribute my stance to the way I was raised. Marriage (to me) has always been defined by the joining of a male and female. It's what I'm used to. People (for the most part) don't like change.

This is one of those issues that I could truly give a sh!t about one way or the other. If I'm forced to take a position, supporting (only) heterosexual marriage is my choice. And I'm not the least bit religious either.

Now children being raised by gay versus heterosexual parents is a slightly more complicated issue. While I'm sure there are plenty of gay people who would (do) make great parents, I think the (overall) odds of the child coming out more f*cked up in the end are (slightly?) higher with gay parents. Obviously situational though...

Thank you for telling me about the culture you were raised in. I wish you had met run-of-the-mill GLBT people to know that our love and commitment is just as fervent as that of the men and women of your community.

According to the American Psycological Association, "there is no scientific basis for concluding that lesbian mothers or gay fathers are unfit parents on the basis of their sexual orientation (Armesto, 2002; Patterson, 2000; Tasker & Golombok, 1997). On the contrary, results of research suggest that lesbian and gay parents are as likely as heterosexual parents to provide supportive and healthy environments for their children."
Source: http://www.apa.org/about/policy/parenting.aspx" rel="nofollow - http://www.apa.org/about/policy/parenting.aspx

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:42am
Thats an excellent post Penn... I do disagree with "marriage is a US legal issue and not a religious issue"... I personally don't believe that you can seperate GOD from marraige... Your point about Mormons and Muslims was very interesting... Its a good example of religion being on the other side of the rights issue at times... This country has tried very hard to correct itself, and become progressivly more tollerant and just, and it has acually came a long way in a very short time... There has never been a country like this imo... Hopefully It will get the time it needs to become an even better country

I went to Autozone last night... A quart of oil was $2.69 on average and now its $5 on average... milk was $2.49 a gallon and now its $4.29 a gallon... Inflation is starting to get bad and its going to get real bad... Printing more money is just fk'n retarded! printing more money makes our money worth less, which means we have to pay more money for "EVERYTHING"... It don't take a rocket scientist to know that when every single thing that we need to buy costs "WAY MORE MONEY"... Were going to have "A LOT LESS MONEY" lol

The first question id have for any presidential canidate would be... You can add can't you? :)   

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:16am

Thank you for telling me about the culture you were raised in. I wish you had met run-of-the-mill GLBT people to know that our love and commitment is just as fervent as that of the men and women of your community.

According to the American Psycological Association, "there is no scientific basis for concluding that lesbian mothers or gay fathers are unfit parents on the basis of their sexual orientation (Armesto, 2002; Patterson, 2000; Tasker & Golombok, 1997). On the contrary, results of research suggest that lesbian and gay parents are as likely as heterosexual parents to provide supportive and healthy environments for their children."
Source: http://www.apa.org/about/policy/parenting.aspx" rel="nofollow - http://www.apa.org/about/policy/parenting.aspx

I've met plenty run of the mill gay/lesbian folks throughout my life. Many of them I'm friends with now. Chicago and the surrounding suburbs have a very diverse array of people.

I know that my previous response was extremely vague. Saying I attribute my stance to the way I was raised was sort of an easy out to go with on why I have my views. It really plays little to no role at all. I don't have any hardcore arguments against gay marriage, just a general view that a legal marriage should entail the joining of a male and female. I could go on about how the sanctity of marriage could be tarnished by allowing gay marriage (blah blah blah), but, with a divorce rate at 50%, marriage is already going down the tubes as something that used to have meaning but doesn't have the same effect as it once did.  

It's not like I was raised in an anti-gay family or anything like that. Just a traditional mid-west upbringing.

This is obviously a very sensitive subject to you and no matter what I say, nothing will do me justice. I'd just like to reiterate that this is not an issue I feel strongly about, and could be swayed under the right circumstances. It won't happen on an internet gaming forum though. And the reason why i had to put my $.02 in this thread was that because it seemed like an actual worthwhile thread to post in. A thread with substance instead of just being about some gaming BS.

-------------
get fragged

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Chisoxx.. could you be a little bit more elaborate when you say the odds of the child coming out more "f***ed" up in the end are higher with gay parents.. what do you mean by "f***ed" up? Like psycho killers? Unibombers? Clones of Richard Simmons? What negative effects do you see with having two gay parents?

This could be answered by anyone... just curious

Clones of Richard Simmons lol.. No, that's not what I'm talking about.

By coming out more f*cked up, I mean that in a very general way. All kids are prone to facing important decisions as they grow up, both with good and bad consequences. If you make a bad choice with a certain situation, well you f*cked up. The umbrella that covers "f*cking up in life" is very broad though, and virtually any bad behavior falls underneath it. It could be like that punk out in AZ who shot the politician, the 9 year old girl and all the other people. Or it could be as minor as getting arrested by the cops for misdemeanor pot possession on your way home from a party at 17 years of age.

How might two gay parents have a negative effect on a child's upbringing? Two ways - internally (the parents) or externally (other people).

Externally:
Childhood can be rough at times, and kids can be merciless. I'm not saying that all little kids are like this, but it's extremely possible that the child could face ridicule or suffer repercussions from other students for having gay parents. It's horrible yes but it could happen. The child could be home-schooled and this potential threat could be avoided, but then the child is denied the social setting (making friends etc.) that helps promote a quality life. And if I was gay, the last thing I'd want to do is conform to any potential threat (for me being gay) so home school probably wouldn't be an option. Doing so would signal premeditated defeat.

Internally:
Drugs are very popular in the gay nightlife scene, at least they are in the city. Crystal meth and cocaine I would guess are the main drugs of choice. What's my point? I would be willing to bet that gay folks (as a group) have a higher % of drug use than the national average. Maybe not much higher, but probably a pinch higher. And when you have a higher % of the parents who have done drugs, the greater the chance for the kid to somehow get f*cked up too. I'm speaking on very general terms here as well so keep that in mind.

I do not have anything against gay people raising kids. Being the analytical nerd that I am, I tend to make assumptions at times. My instinct tells me that if there is a 16.32% (made up numbers) chance of a child (of heterosexual parents) doing whatever behavior and/or worse, there is a 17.86% (again just made up #) chance of a child (of same sex parents) doing the same behavior and/or worse. Maybe I'm just being trivial, but hey, assumptions can be wrong too.

-------------
get fragged

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:25pm

Externally:
Childhood can be rough at times, and kids can be merciless. I'm not saying that all little kids are like this, but it's extremely possible that the child could face ridicule or suffer repercussions from other students for having gay parents. It's horrible yes but it could happen. The child could be home-schooled and this potential threat could be avoided, but then the child is denied the social setting (making friends etc.) that helps promote a quality life. And if I was gay, the last thing I'd want to do is conform to any potential threat (for me being gay) so home school probably wouldn't be an option. Doing so would signal premeditated defeat.

Internally:
Drugs are very popular in the gay nightlife scene, at least they are in the city. Crystal meth and cocaine I would guess are the main drugs of choice. What's my point? I would be willing to bet that gay folks (as a group) have a higher % of drug use than the national average. Maybe not much higher, but probably a pinch higher. And when you have a higher % of the parents who have done drugs, the greater the chance for the kid to somehow get f*cked up too. I'm speaking on very general terms here as well so keep that in mind.

I do not have anything against gay people raising kids. Being the analytical nerd that I am, I tend to make assumptions at times. My instinct tells me that if there is a 16.32% (made up numbers) chance of a child (of heterosexual parents) doing whatever behavior and/or worse, there is a 17.86% (again just made up #) chance of a child (of same sex parents) doing the same behavior and/or worse. Maybe I'm just being trivial, but hey, assumptions can be wrong too.

I'm sorry, but this makes no sense at all. Drugs are everywhere, doesn't matter gay or not. And I doubt a gay night-cluber druggy would be interested in raising a kid at that time. And in their case they won't "accidentally" get pregnant, so they will have a kid if and when they want.

And kids get teased for everything. Can have fat, poor, slutty, parents, won't matter. By this logic you would say fat parents will get their kids teased and they'll have to be home schooled. 
It's up to the parents to teach their kids how to deal with it/ignore it. The only way to avoid all of this is to be perfect, so it's pointless to even state any of it.   :/

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:01pm
I agree with this completely ^^^^^^^^^

Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they're not responsible. If they have a child that means they have made the decision to settle down and enjoy a family, not accidentally threw themselves into it. Drunk rednecks are worse off parents then a couple gay retired coke heads.

As for teasing thats up to the child whether hes going to stickup for him/herself or not, but doesn't matter cuz just like Pengwin said kids are going to get teased no matter what. If its not for gay parents then its because they're a ginger, fat, have glasses, have pants that are to short, whatever. Kids are ruthless and will pick at everything, not just having gay parents.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:27pm
It is people/individuals that raise kids, not sexuality. Raising kids has nothing to do with sexual preference. If a parent is fvcked up, then the chances their kid having a fvcked up life increases. I don't buy the arguement that gay people can't raise children in vey good way, solely based on the fact that they are gay.

In fact most straight people in america are very poor parents. Therefore, I support anybody that is willing to be a good father/mother, regardless of their sexual preference.

P.S. Seph likes prostate exams.

-------------

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:29pm
Biological programming dictates, we reproduce.  If you found yourself going the other way, wires have been crossed somewhere.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

It is people/individuals that raise kids, not sexuality. Raising kids has nothing to do with sexual preference. If a parent is fvcked up, then the chances their kid having a fvcked up life increases. I don't buy the arguement that gay people can't raise children in vey good way, solely based on the fact that they are gay.

In fact most straight people in america are very poor parents. Therefore, I support anybody that is willing to be a good father/mother, regardless of their sexual preference.

P.S. Seph likes prostate exams.

Only when you give them to me. <3

-------------

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:18pm

Don't mean to p1ss on anyones strawberries but his thread is fkn hilarious! Just flipped a few pages and so far u guys have said/implied

• u need to keep your guns just in case China attack USA!
  • USA laws arent based on christian teachings
  • Gay people can and should be able to be 'married' 
  • Marriage (like it is today) existed before the time of Christ
  • It was illegal for blacks and whites to marry
  • Gays r fkd up
  • If youre gay youre more likely to do drugs than if youre straight
  • most straight people in USA are poor parents
  • We are biologically programmed to reproduce

These are the ones of the top of my head. If anyone can prove all these facts i'll send u a brand new PS3 across the atlantic. If you find anything that 'proves' gay people are more educated and less trigger happy than straight people in USA then do yourselves a favour and vote for gay equality ASAP. At least they will have the experience to change senseless laws where an armed man can execute unarmed youth. Or a killer gets off a blatant murder charge because of a glove that doesnt fit! Vote gay power now, save yourselves!!!

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Don't mean to p1ss on anyones strawberries but his thread is fkn hilarious! Just flipped a few pages and so far u guys have said/implied

• u need to keep your guns just in case China attack USA!
  • USA laws arent based on christian teachings
  • Gay people can and should be able to be 'married' 
  • Marriage (like it is today) existed before the time of Christ
  • It was illegal for blacks and whites to marry
  • Gays r fkd up
  • If youre gay youre more likely to do drugs than if youre straight
  • most straight people in USA are poor parents
  • We are biologically programmed to reproduce
Oversimplified and out of context, but correct.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:36pm
Pinnacle, shouldn't you be busy making babies or something? 

-------------

Posted By: AK-47-D-MAFIA
Date Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:28am
just know that YOU ALL will be judged one day.

" Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God ? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes NOR HOMOSEXUAL OFFENDERS.......will inherit the kingdom of God "  -1Corinthians 6: 9-10
" Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable "  -Leviticus 18 : 22

For those who do and don't believe i don't care what you say but me as a christian i believe in what the word of God says. Everybody have a nice day and i don't hate homosexuals, just remember we only live on Earth for a while, ETERNiITY is what you should care for. God Bless You All :)

" Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters "  -Luke 11: 23

-------------
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)

Posted By: AK-47-D-MAFIA
Date Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:39am
and remember God does not hate homosexuals nor sinners like many "christians" say, but he does hate SIN

-------------
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)

Date Posted: 30 May 2012 at 6:04am
Reading this thread and topics it's handling,   triggers my forum red alert  that shouts "do not  touch this, with a ten-foot pole!"

Just wanted to bring  up my heartfelt confidence, that  i'm sure in the end you'll all agree about these matters somehow.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 May 2012 at 6:33am
Originally posted by AK-47-D-MAFIA

" Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God ? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes NOR HOMOSEXUAL OFFENDERS.......will inherit the kingdom of God "  -1Corinthians 6: 9-10
" Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable "  -Leviticus 18 : 22

For those who do and don't believe i don't care what you say but me as a christian i believe in what the word of God says. Everybody have a nice day and i don't hate homosexuals, just remember we only live on Earth for a while, ETERNiITY is what you should care for. God Bless You All :)

" Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters "  -Luke 11: 23

-------------

Date Posted: 30 May 2012 at 7:02am
^lol, that's exactly the pole I mentioned LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 30 May 2012 at 7:42am

Originally posted by AK-47-D-MAFIA

Then you would be correct Mr. HanFei.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 May 2012 at 7:42am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Pinnacle, shouldn't you be busy making babies or something? 

Practice makes perfect. Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:24am
no... GOD owns the concept of marriage, not Christians... were just like everyone else... well except for the fact that we have a chance of going to heavon by believing in Jesus :)

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk