Print Page | Close Window

45lb Weights

Printed From: iAMGaming.com
Category: Off Topic Forums
Forum Name: For sale or trade
Forum Discription: Post items you want to sell or trade...
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8564
Printed Date: 24 Jan 2021 at 5:29am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: 45lb Weights
Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Subject: 45lb Weights
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 11:56am
Looking for 45lb Olympic plates for the cheap.  Any brand except CAP.  Willing to pay $0.40 a pound depending on shipping costs.   -L.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.



Replies:
Posted By: drdeath2point0
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 11:42pm
I have them but you have to buy the whole bench. It has 300lbs worth of weights and the bar. But I live in Louisiana.

-------------
drdeath2point0


Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 1:28am
Got a bench, an expensive bench.  I got enough 25's, 10's, just need 45's.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.


Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 1:57pm
Iamgaming is the first place I'd go for weights.. as you can tell I'm not serious.. pretty dumb of you to post this no one cares if you lift, bro

-------------


Posted By: Darkn3ss
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Deadaim

Iamgaming is the first place I'd go for wanktention.. as you can tell I'm not tall.. pretty dumb of myself to post this no one cares about this post I just made, bro

Fixed it for you :)


-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD


Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 3:44pm
^someone cares. Be gone nobody

-------------


Posted By: Phenethylamine
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Iamgaming is the first place I'd go for weights.. as you can tell I'm not serious.. pretty dumb of you to post this no one cares if you lift, bro

LOL


-------------


Posted By: xX-RJD3-Xx
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 3:24am
Originally posted by Deadaim

Iamgaming is the first place I'd go for weights.. as you can tell I'm not serious.. pretty dumb of you to post this no one cares if you lift, bro


damn this is unnecessary, just leave the guy alone he's trying to find the best price for weights and so he's asking around. there's nothing wrong with that.

however, if you're looking for good weights for other than bench pressing I would just buy some new ones. but I'm glad some people workout something other than their fingers and forearms. lol


-------------
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/xX-RJD3-Xx" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Deadaim

Iamgaming is the first place I'd go for weights.. as you can tell I'm not serious.. pretty dumb of you to post this no one cares if you lift, bro
Yuh see, I'm in a semi-serious window shopping mood, I won't go too far outa my way to find what I want, but if a great deal springs up, I'll go for it.  I think you just wanted to use a really annoying meme, for the sake of being annoying.  Also, I tried selling a guitar on here a while ago, where was your displease then?  Do you even shred bro?  Also, these weights which I would potentially buy, would be for more than benching.  I know DeadHorse, I'm sure it seems impossible to bench more than 90lbs, but people do...

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.


Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 3:33pm
is this the new "JP's List" section? if so i have a few items id like to list :)

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot


Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 7:52am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

is this the new "JP's List" section? if so i have a few items id like to list :)
Go ahead.  Though without Czar DeadLameHorses' approval, you might be met with resistance.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.


Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 2:47pm
Lol simmer down lunchy smalls.

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth


Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra


Originally posted by Deadaim

Iamgaming is the first place I'd go for weights.. as you can tell I'm not serious.. pretty dumb of you to post this no one cares if you lift, bro
Yuh see, I'm in a semi-serious window shopping mood, I won't go too far outa my way to find what I want, but if a great deal springs up, I'll go for it.  I think you just wanted to use a really annoying meme, for the sake of being annoying.  Also, I tried selling a guitar on here a while ago, where was your displease then?  Do you even shred bro?  Also, these weights which I would potentially buy, would be for more than benching.  I know DeadHorse, I'm sure it seems impossible to bench more than 90lbs, but people do...
bull****.

-------------


Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 10:13am
Nice articulated response, I'd say that too if I had no ground to stand on.  Be gone weight lifting noob.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.


Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 7:20pm
you seriously are one pathetic f***. maybe in your twisted f***ing sad life in your parents basement life could you actually convince yourself to believe the bull**** that is oozing out of your mouth when you posted your response.. but no one with even half a brain cell did.

you are seriously going to f***ing tell me you came to iamgaming looking for weights? you are one dumb fk.

what else did I need to say other then its bullsh1t? you fake f***ing twerp you pathetically asked if anyone was selling weights on iamgaming.com as if someone was randomly going to have spare weights around and want to ship a few hundred pounds to your broke ass for whatever chump change you could of mustered up for them.

if you don't remember I am a fast attack submarine mechanic.. I carry tool bags a few hundred yards on a daily basis that weigh more then you. enjoy your broke joke of a life you lying **** keep your mouth shut next time, I made more in overtime this week then you have made this year.




-------------


Posted By: Pinnacle
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 7:24pm
http://www.ebay.com" rel="nofollow - www.ebay.com
 
I heard Deadaim sells 55 lbs olympic plates, but it seems to be 10 lbs. over Lunchy's weight requirement.


-------------


Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 3:12am
this thread has gotten too tough for me

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot


Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Deadaim

you seriously are one pathetic f***. maybe in your twisted f***ing sad life in your parents basement life could you actually convince yourself to believe the bull**** that is oozing out of your mouth when you posted your response.. but no one with even half a brain cell did.

you are seriously going to f***ing tell me you came to iamgaming looking for weights? you are one dumb fk.

what else did I need to say other then its bullsh1t? you fake f***ing twerp you pathetically asked if anyone was selling weights on iamgaming.com as if someone was randomly going to have spare weights around and want to ship a few hundred pounds to your broke ass for whatever chump change you could of mustered up for them.

if you don't remember I am a fast attack submarine mechanic.. I carry tool bags a few hundred yards on a daily basis that weigh more then you. enjoy your broke joke of a life you lying **** keep your mouth shut next time, I made more in overtime this week then you have made this year.


More baseless, stereotypical rantings from DeadHorse.  Good to see you're still in proper form.  If one thing you're good at, it's beating a dead horse.  The only thing you got over me is, you probably make more money than I do.   Wow, you carry 200lbs of tools a few football fields a day!?  You should go to the Strongmen Competitions, you're all bulgy, like a moose.   I couldn't fathom that much weight spread out over a course of a day, you're huge, you're a Greek God, you're the strongest man in the universe.       So what you are saying is, I'm a 'tard because I want to shop around online?  Well, I won't tell you about ebay or craigslist, you'd have a field day with those people.  You'd spend hours upon hours writing to people, telling them that they are wasting their lives, living in their moms basements, playing video games and looking for deals online.  I know, the nerve of those people...   


-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.


Posted By: -DaGoN-
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 2:18pm
LOL wow Deadaim you're one retarted piece of sh.it :D why didn't you just shut the fu.ck up, it was worth a try asking people on here if someone has weights for sale ? i don't see any harm done you fkn moron

Please don't even bother to write another brainless essay in response to me, I won't read it anyway :D


-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !


Posted By: YINYANG
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

LOL wow Deadaim you're one retarted piece of sh.it :D why didn't you just shut the fu.ck up, it was worth a try asking people on here if someone has weights for sale ? i don't see any harm done you fkn moron

Please don't even bother to write another brainless essay in response to me, I won't read it anyway :D

It is spelled retarded. I hate it when people spell it that way and try to use it to insult others XD


-------------




Posted By: -DaGoN-
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 5:57pm
haha whoops, typo
Although don't forget I can also always use the "it's only my second language" excuse ! :D


-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !


Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 8:06am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

haha whoops, typo
Although don't forget I can also always use the "it's only my second language" excuse ! :D
Don't worry, Yangs' Canadian, their language is mostly grunts and moans.


-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.


Posted By: YINYANG
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 6:49am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra


Originally posted by -DaGoN-

haha whoops, typo
Although don't forget I can also always use the "it's only my second language" excuse ! :D
Don't worry, Yangs' Canadian, their language is mostly grunts and moans.


Ye we f*** like bunnies to keep warm during winter ;)

-------------





Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk