so who´s getting bioshock infinite ?

Printed From: iAMGaming.com
Category: Other Video Games
Forum Name: Bioshock Infinite
Forum Discription: By Irrational Games
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8592
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 4:57am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: so who´s getting bioshock infinite ?
Posted By: TripoXx
Subject: so who´s getting bioshock infinite ?
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 6:51pm

add me PSN:   Ttrip0x    (zero number)

:)

-------------

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno

Replies:
Posted By: TX2k7
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 8:31pm
i want this version instead! lol

the text reads: "Ken Levine got a lot of flak when he explained that Bioshock Infinite's cover art was designed to appeal to frat boys, but that was just the tip of the iceberg. Bioshock Infinite Bro Edition revamps every aspect of the game for us dudes and it rocks even harder because of it.

For startes, the lame blimp city of Columbia has been replaced by the infinitely cooler Freedom Town - it's still a city in the sky only it's being suspended by turbine engines and bald eagles. Also, that Booker DeWitt guy sounded like a real nerd, so he's been replaced by Brewskie McKillgore, who wails on the city's hippies with all kinds of awesome weapons. Elizabeth has gotten a personality makeover as well - she wears a smoking hot bikini now and her constant boner jokes are hilarious!

Bro Edition's gameplay is mostly the same except for one major improvement: Vigors have been replaced by beers, and you can wield two of these powerups at a time by loading them into Killgore's beer helmet. My favorite combo is Burp Blast and Yellow Torrent, which come in handy for putting out the flames on Screechblast (who replaces that wussy-sounding Songbird from the lame version).

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: JPINATOR
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 8:44pm
lol must be GameInformer, the false insert? Those are hilarious, especially when next months issue of "letter to editor" is nothing but complaints from people who think the articles are real lol

-------------

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 10:00am
damn it's not real? I guess I won't be getting it now.

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 4:46pm
THIS GAME IS THE BEST  (UNREAL ENGINES and 2K) amazing JOB 

-------------

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 5:47pm
Agreed agreed agreed agreeeeeeeeed

-------------

Posted By: Darkn3ss
Date Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 5:20am
Good game so far, but looking at it from a more sharp angle, it has its annoyances and flaws...
I wont name them all but below was a major point for me:

- Small ammo clips are ****ty and can only be doubled from 6 to 12 by buying an upgrade (Sniper, Shotgun?) In regular modes it already annoys me, but in the 1999 mode I just raged because I need a full magazine to kill one enemy, and the Submachines are just useless.

- Why teh *** does Elizabeth keep throwing me ammo and health? That way I'd never die, or run out of ammo.. lmao (Anyone know if there is a optional patch coming for this? Or is it already possible to disable this somewhere?). 

The AI from Elizabeth isnt put that logical "in game"
Why if I pick up coins from a Possessed store, Elizabeth needs to throw me another 50, because she found it? Lol, its almost predictable. I can just wait for it after picking up the coins from the store. Another example is the lock picking, lawl. One second lock picking from Elizabeth is lmao. Why do I need to ask, can't I just do it myself ? lol. It slows gameplay down without actually serving the purpose for it. (Otherwise, just let her lockpick for 10/15 seconds)

If anybody knows anything about any patching from this, reply.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 1:19am
haha I guess it will come at all, I see your point and are valid, but friend was a good start for someone close interactions during a campaign. has good fluidity.

-------------

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 1:19am
Why teh *** does Elizabeth keep throwing me ammo and health? That way I'd never die, or run out of ammo.. lmao (Anyone know if there is a optional patch coming for this? Or is it already possible to disable this somewhere?). 

Agreed 

-------------

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 8:16am
Hey I love it when she throws me health and salts, what's your favorite vigors?

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 6:36pm
Ok, just found my favorite vigor, Return to Sender, not going to spoil it but its redunkulous!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 8:54pm
1.Bucking Bronco  +  Undertow   

2. shock jockey :P

-------------

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 10:46pm
Bucking bronco works in only that combo, other than that...it's lame.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk