URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8652
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 12:17pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: PS4 Pre Order
Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Subject: PS4 Pre Order
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 9:41pm
What games did you pre order?

I have the PS4, Battlefield 4, and Final Fantasy XV pre-ordered. Thinking about CoD, Driveclub, and Watch Dogs. Just wondering what everyone else has ordered or is thinking about. Be nice to know what games to get to be able to play with people.

One other thing, did anyone else pre-order off of Best Buy? Noticed the pickup date was November 30 and will hold until date was December 8. Hopefully its accurate. :)

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Replies:
Posted By: ournemesis
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 5:16pm
PS4, Killzone, and Ghost are preordered. Santa may be coming by with a second PS4 and Ghost for the kids.

-------------
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 11:10pm
August is a 3 paycheck month for me, so I'ma throw down double Ethiopias GDP at Wally World.  PS4, BF4, and Clock Puppies.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Posted By: ut3lve
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 8:15am
ps4, killzone , bf4 n Destiny! 

-------------
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

Oh damn, I better call and cancel my BF4 pre-order.

-------------

Posted By: BuMrUsH
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 4:57pm
I got Killzone Shadowfall, Knack, Driveclub, & FIFA 14 launch day

-------------
PSN:Imaginative

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

still butt hurt huh lol!! 

-------------
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 7:22am

still butt hurt huh lol!! 
If by butthurt you mean you are more than likely still the pompous, narcissistic moron you always been, then yes, butthurt.  

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 7:41am
ol lunchy i feel fr u fella i really do

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 7:47am
ut4 gnna be all about dat click n share lunchy son! no doubt gnna be top rank destiny n killzone got dem gold fingers son! ReC dat noob clan loool u knw dat clan wth the bf3, kz, crysis n gears offical champs, real moron me fella! u all snowreal brva, play a song fr bain n em lmao! hve a gd day xx

-------------

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 11:31am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

I got Killzone Shadowfall, Knack, Driveclub, & FIFA 14 launch day

-------------
Riff Raff - True Artist

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 11:26am

ut4 gnna be all about dat click n share lunchy son! no doubt gnna be top rank destiny n killzone got dem gold fingers son! ReC dat noob clan loool u knw dat clan wth the bf3, kz, crysis n gears offical champs, real moron me fella! u all snowreal brva, play a song fr bain n em lmao! hve a gd day xx
I uh, I can't uh.....what?  Anyone decode this drivel for me!?

-------------

Posted By: Zellot
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 4:20pm
Lol wtf strider yo dude lay off the british thug talk

-------------
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me

Posted By: Darkn3ss
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 9:28pm
COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Final Fantasy XV, Dark Souls 2.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Posted By: i2ockyracoon
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Still better than american english

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Dark Souls 2 is for PS3,360, and PC.  If you pre-ordered it, need to get ya money back.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 6:17am
Originally posted by i2ockyracoon

Still better than american english
Yes, prissy British kids imitating uneducated thug speak (which is originally American) is far more alluring than articulated English!  You must be Striders number one fan, or Strider himself. 

-------------

Posted By: JPINATOR
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 9:59am
But it's so cooooooooool to talk like that, everyone would think I'm hip with it

-------------

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 10:01am
who has the best Killzone bundle deals? the best i've seen is on Amazon. Launch day PS4 - Killzone - one year PS+ for $499.99.

Posted By: Cloudy_Serendipity
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 10:13am

Imagine the look on the face of his English teacher at school... Probably wrote like that in all of his assignments. of course I'm assuming he went to school.

-------------
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudys%20Files" rel="nofollow - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Imagine the look on the face of his English teacher at school... Probably wrote like that in all of his assignments. of course I'm assuming he went to school.
Never assume, that can be dangerous.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 10:43pm
American THUG talk. Whats with you guys calling people 'SON' and 'DAWG'. Tryna call someone a 'dog'? really?

Posted By: ax412
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 12:49am
Ricky cmon son.

Posted By: Phenethylamine
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 1:06am
shut up riky no1 likes u m8

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 3:58am

Dark Souls 2 is for PS3,360, and PC.  If you pre-ordered it, need to get ya money back.

Uh this was more a "Want to get" tbh.

But whaat, that game is kinda far away from being released, can you pinpoint me to where you found that information?

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:41am

But whaat, that game is kinda far away from being released, can you pinpoint me to where you found that information?

Ah, sorry.  Since the thread was PS4 pre-order, I just didn't want you to get your hopes up.  And as far as finding the information, a quick google will take you to about 200 websites that say implicitly, DS2 will not be coming to next gen.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:42am
Originally posted by ax412

Ricky cmon son.
haha

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:50am

Ah, sorry.  Since the thread was PS4 pre-order, I just didn't want you to get your hopes up.  And as far as finding the information, a quick google will take you to about 200 websites that say implicitly, DS2 will not be coming to next gen.

Ah, I'm way behind on info sleeping in a dark hole I see.. lol.
Thanks for heads up tho. 

And wow, you would have expected such quality graphics to reach PS4.. Kind of a letdown, since the PC version of DS pretty much sucked donkey, and I'm not planning to get it on PC. Well PS3 it is then. DS has always been a great game to play and even repeat without getting boring. 

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

shut up riky no1 likes u m8

Shut up to homie

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 10:47pm

Thanks for heads up tho. 

And wow, you would have expected such quality graphics to reach PS4.. Kind of a letdown, since the PC version of DS pretty much sucked donkey, and I'm not planning to get it on PC. Well PS3 it is then. DS has always been a great game to play and even repeat without getting boring. 
I love the Soul series.  I'm hearing a Late 1Q '14 release.  Hopefully I'm not too deep in PS4 that I still have time for it.  Although, I'd buy a decent PS4 version, that gives in game chat, better AA and quicker load times.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 2:08am

Thanks for heads up tho. 

I love the Soul series.  I'm hearing a Late 1Q '14 release.  Hopefully I'm not too deep in PS4 that I still have time for it.  Although, I'd buy a decent PS4 version, that gives in game chat, better AA and quicker load times.

Can't agree more with you dude. I used to Skype with friends as alternative for Dark Souls multiplayer lol. Load times where not even the biggest issue to me, but omfg, I remember coming into Blighttown, and was just overrun with mega frame rate loss, without even doubting my own system.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Posted By: SHINOBI
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 3:31pm
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 1:26pm
Been hearing a lot about Titanfall being a timed exclusive.  Doesnt matter much to me.  It looks like a Section 8 clone, made by previous IW devs.  That's enough to keep me far away from it.  Also, seeing Killer Instinct @ Evo '13, and hearing the boo's about the XBX1 exclusivity, I'm sure DH is seriously re-weighing their options.  Any guesses on PS4 release?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by i2ockyracoon

American THUG talk. Whats with you guys calling people 'SON' and 'DAWG'. Tryna call someone a 'dog'? really?
loool

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 4:48pm
ps4 will never ever happen!!! XD

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 5:36pm

if im a thug en i guess judgin by yr english yr a surfer or maybe a ninja turtle???

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 3:14am
Lunchy, my brother just sund me some new footage of DS2.

One of the bosses are demonstrated as well ;o

[TUBE]http://youtu.be/x6LppcNF_lk[/TUBE]

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 5:30am
Looks good.  Really wish they would do a PS4 version.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jul 2013 at 12:41pm

Looks good.  Really wish they would do a PS4 version.

Yeah same here.

I'm really curious to the Multiplayer options as well.
Hoping on some party options for friends for summoning outside the boundaries the regular summoning of randoms. Plus the fixing of In game chat would be a super plus for me.
Always when I wanted to play with my friends we'd had to run Skype and hide our summon signs in corners.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Posted By: PaulGranger21
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2013 at 4:35pm
So I go to pre order it and they are all out-___- well fuxk me!

-------------
www.nambla.org

Posted By: YINYANG
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2013 at 5:43pm
Most times when consoles are sold out people overlook wal mart's that are open 24 hours. I got a metal gear special edition ps3 when all other vendor's were sold out. There was no lineup whatsoever

-------------

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 7:06am
ps4 and XBOX1 are just about money... they still can't make games to the full potential of the ps3 or the 360, so what is the point of new systems at this time? time to milk gamers for another $700 to $1000

they can both blow me!

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

ps4 and XBOX1 are just about money... they still can't make games to the full potential of the ps3 or the 360, so what is the point of new systems at this time? time to milk gamers for another $700 to $1000

they can both blow me!
Yeah, because aftermarket PC tech is a big scam. Yeah, very educated tech savvy computer gurus buy new graphic cards and upgraded cpu's because they have extra money. (End sarcasm)  Current gen consoles are stretched as thin as they can get.  Making better games on current gen consoles takes too long, too expensive to utilize tricks that don't carry over very well between PS3 and 360.  By all means, don't buy next gen, guarantees I won't run into you.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 7:14pm
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 6:09am
Originally posted by SHINOBI

PS4
lol

-------------

Posted By: F.u.k-shaker
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 10:13am

they can both blow me!
Yeah, because aftermarket PC tech is a big scam. Yeah, very educated tech savvy computer gurus buy new graphic cards and upgraded cpu's because they have extra money. (End sarcasm)  Current gen consoles are stretched as thin as they can get.  Making better games on current gen consoles takes too long, too expensive to utilize tricks that don't carry over very well between PS3 and 360.  By all means, don't buy next gen, guarantees I won't run into you.
true true

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 9:26am

they can both blow me!

based on your post id have to say that the thing stretched too thin might be your brain? (not sarcasm)... I seriously doubt that you know very much about game systems or pc's based on your post... those "very educated tech savvy computer gurus" you speak of would most likely agree with me

how many dumbass's run right out and pay $700 or more on the latest phone only to find out that its really no better then the last one? in some cases the phone is acually worse then the one they already had

whats most likely to be on the sony and microsoft menu for $700 to $900 at release? redring and ylod... hell naw... the ceo's of sony and microsoft can go flip some fk'n burgers at white castle for all i give a fk

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 9:15pm
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 6:25am

they can both blow me!

based on your post id have to say that the thing stretched too thin might be your brain? (not sarcasm)... I seriously doubt that you know very much about game systems or pc's based on your post... those "very educated tech savvy computer gurus" you speak of would most likely agree with me

how many dumbass's run right out and pay $700 or more on the latest phone only to find out that its really no better then the last one? in some cases the phone is acually worse then the one they already had

whats most likely to be on the sony and microsoft menu for $700 to $900 at release? redring and ylod... hell naw... the ceo's of sony and microsoft can go flip some fk'n burgers at white castle for all i give a fk

A lot of dumbasses go out and spend way too much money on phones, I agree.  You're the one who said they haven't maxed out current gen hardware.  The burden of proof is on you.  I even actually went as far as somewhat agreeing with you, that there are still a few tricks to make current gen a little better.  But @ what cost?  New hardware will help make new games better, faster.  If you think I'm making these things up, spend 30 minutes on google.  You offer no rebuttal besides CEO's flippin' burger, expensive phones, and ad hominen guised as a counter argument.  

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 8:15am

they can both blow me!

A lot of dumbasses go out and spend way too much money on phones, I agree.  You're the one who said they haven't maxed out current gen hardware.  The burden of proof is on you.  I even actually went as far as somewhat agreeing with you, that there are still a few tricks to make current gen a little better.  But @ what cost?  New hardware will help make new games better, faster.  If you think I'm making these things up, spend 30 minutes on google.  You offer no rebuttal besides CEO's flippin' burger, expensive phones, and ad hominen guised as a counter argument.  

It's true as a borderlands player the game goes completely into frames in boss fights and using a pistol called the unkempt Harold, there are tricks to make the game run smoothly but you lose out graphically because of it. I for one am happy there increasing specs to give players a more visually appealing experience.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 12:20pm

they can both blow me!

show me where i said they havn't maxed out the current hardware? loool i said "they still can't (make games) to the full patential of the ps3 or the 360"... its right up there ^ lol i guess you'll have to ask google if i'm right or not, but you might want to ask google the right question if you want to get the right answer lol

'game developers' 'can not' 'at this time' make games to the full patential of the ps3 or the 360!... if (anyone) tells you that game dedelopers can then their full of sh1t! new systems are about money period... not only in the cost of a new system, but also every game and acessory will be top price... its a multi billion dollar indistry... its no different then apple hyping a new iphone thats no better then the last iphone to rake in cash... i'm not saying the new systems wont be more powerful then the last ones... i'm saying if game developers can't even develope games to the full potential of the current systems then there's no need for new more powerful systems at this time and they know it... throw out some tech words about new systems and watch the wallets and purses open up... i'm just saying not this time 4 me... yall can spend all you want

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 3:09pm
Haven't maxed out hardware.
Haven't made games using all potential.
My god, Semantics 101.  I'm sure lit teachers have a field day with you.  See ya on PS5 then. 

-------------

Posted By: drdeath2point0
Date Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 6:44pm
PS4

-------------
drdeath2point0

Posted By: summ3rblink
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 2:06am
Pong & Breakout are still very playable.
Chess was invented like 1500 years ago and it's still one of the most playable games, even if you play it with hardware dating from the 8th century.

It's just the sign of the times that peeps want new consoles, games and dlc:s even if the old ones were still under the christmas tree.

U spoiled brats, get those ol' Rubic cubes and Monopolies under the beds and stop suckin' fat d___s of technology ffs.

P.S got PS4 preordered already as a birthday gift, lol  Ying Yang

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 7:29pm

Haven't maxed out hardware.
Haven't made games using all potential.
My god, Semantics 101.  I'm sure lit teachers have a field day with you.  See ya on PS5 then. 

hey its not my fault you misread my initial point lol

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 11:20pm
Not sure if serious...

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 11:58pm
No he's being a moron. He doesn't get it.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 1:25am
Can one of the mods please add a strategically placed "H" in sizzle's name... Pleeeeeeease?

-------------

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudys%20Files" rel="nofollow - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 5:54am
while the pros are sharpening ere swords 4 ps4 the lesser gamers XD will be arguing over tech! all i knw is its a new ownage machine 4 me to bugger retards like sizzle n lunchy

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 5:56am
ps4 im bangen it bare back no protection

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

who are you talking about B1TCH?

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 12:54pm

while the pros are sharpening ere swords 4 ps4 the lesser gamers XD will be arguing over tech! all i knw is its a new ownage machine 4 me to bugger retards like sizzle n lunchy

lol doubt you made it out of 5th grade... you were only good at warfare numnuts

-------------

Posted By: gr01n5h07
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 3:28pm

Lol... he is too old and senile to get it
BTW.. I also pre ordered a PS4

-------------
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 6:33pm
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Lol... he is too old and senile to get it

BTW.. I also pre ordered a PS4

and your too weird to respond :o

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 12:22pm
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 6:32pm
GT6

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 1:21am
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 7:29am

PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 11:00am
FFXV

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 1:09pm
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 1:12pm
This thread will be @ page 10 by PS4 release, and guessing Shinobi will have an average of 5 "PS4'' posts per page.  And it will continue to be funny.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 5:51pm
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 7:05pm

PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 6:18am
After all this PS4 deja vu, Shinobi's going to go buy the new xbox.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 7:08am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

After all this PS4 deja vu, Shinobi's going to go buy the new xbox.

-------------

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 12:26pm
PS2

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 3:30pm
3DO

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 4:12pm
NES

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 5:45pm
Neogeo>

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 7:02pm
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 11:54pm
so lame

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 8:29am

PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Neogeo>
And developers are still making games for it...

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 5:24pm
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 2:59am

PS4

Im getting tired shinobi LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Neogeo>

<FONT style=": #000000">And developers are still making games for it...

Yeah and the games were almost worth 100$ 20 yrs ago lol and still today. And didn't need bluray and other selling points to make money. Just making FUN games with sweet graphics

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 2:06pm
Funny people complain about cost.  A SNES game was $70,  against minimum wage around $3.75.  Now today games are $60 against $7.80 minwage.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 9:18pm
PS4

-------------

Posted By: summ3rblink
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 2:45am

" rel="nofollow -

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 8:16pm
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 1:55am
Originally posted by YINYANG

PS4

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Posted By: Iuckshot
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 8:57pm
So how much is a Ps4 going to cost? I mean ncluding monthly costs until the next generation and fixing it when it breaks

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/tridrokun" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

So how much is a Ps4 going to cost? I mean ncluding monthly costs until the next generation and fixing it when it breaks

I heard its about 5 dollars each month.
So thats like a little more then 2 euros.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Posted By: Iuckshot
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 11:06am
Won't it go by the conversion rate they used on the console though?
Which was 399 dollars = 399 euros = 349 pounds

(399 euros is 532 dollars, 349 pounds is 545 dollars)

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/tridrokun" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 11:27pm
We always get a sh!tty deal on console prices and games. You wouldn't think this tiny island colonised half the damn world at one point...

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 11:46pm
PS4

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 5:52am

Originally posted by YINYANG

PS4

-------------